top of page

Curis Consulting-NEW Group

Public·78 members

Today: CS Sfaxien vs. Club Africain live 06.03.2024 Watch

22 hours ago — CS Sfaxien - Club Africain live score 06.03.2024 today match results ? livescores.biz.

CS Sfaxien vs Club Africain Live Scores Get the latest CS Sfaxien vs Club Africain live score in the Ligue I: Championship Group from LiveScore.com. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Genoa 2, Lazio 3. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt missed. Domenico Criscito (Genoa) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by Iago Falque. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt saved. Manuel Lazzari (Lazio) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Luis Alberto. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Genoa. The Midlands side could do with continuing their decent run of recent weeks as they hope to get back into a position in the top half. 11 losses this season haven’t helped the side progress, but they have shown promising signs at points with the likes of Josh Gordon and Wes McDonald looking like they could be gamechangers at times. They need to be more positive however and increase the amount of goals they score if they have hopes of a top half finish. My team-mates enjoy it. There’s a little bit of joking here and there but, overall, they don’t mind me doing the TikTok as long as I perform on the field. A couple of players have TikTok now – I think I’ve inspired them to get it. The first person that comes to mind is Robert Lewandowski – I think I inspired him to get it but I’m not sure, maybe he got inspiration from somewhere else. I try to take funny experiences in my personal life to twist it into a funny way to express myself. Assisted by Barry Bannan. Posted at 90'+5' Zak Vyner (Bristol City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Kadeem Harris (Sheffield Wednesday). Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Nathan Baker (Bristol City). Posted at 90'+4' Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Assisted by Emiliano Buendía with a cross. Posted at 78' Corner, Norwich City. Conceded by George Baldock. Posted at 76' Mario Vrancic (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 76' Foul by John Lundstram (Sheffield United). Posted at 75' Foul by Mario Vrancic (Norwich City). Posted at 75' Oliver McBurnie (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Raheem is fit, his natural physical condition and regeneration is amazing," said Guardiola. He told us he could play at West Ham and Leicester but the doctors said be careful as muscular injuries take three weeks. After 15 days he wanted to play. He is fit, he is ready. Why Pep Guardiola may spring surprise in Champions League'You have to beat the big, big teams'Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has challenged his players to "fight until the end" and gain their first-ever Champions League victory over Real, a side who have won the tournament in four of the past six seasons. Gent are yet to lose in the Europa League this season, picking up two wins and two draws, and now need just a point from their trip to France on Thursday to secure one of the two qualifying spots in Group I. Saint-Etienne haven’t won in the Europa League this season, but have only lost once, and really need to secure all three points and hope Wolfsburg drop points away at Oleksandria this Thursday to stand any chance of being in the mix for qualification come the final group game. Ernesto Valverde, who has come under pressure since Barcelona's 3-2 defeat by Atletico Madrid in the Spanish Super Cup last week, will take charge of their next training session on Monday, the source added. Valverde has led Barca to back-to-back league titles and his side top the standings on 40 points after 19 games, level with second-placed Real Madrid. Premier League promotion hopefuls Leeds United went top of the Championship and moved seven points clear of third-placed Fulham with a comfortable win over local rivals Huddersfield. The hosts raced into a third-minute lead when full-back Luke Ayling smashed home a superb volley from Jack Harrison's deep cross. Patrick Bamford wrapped up the win with a close-range finish after Town goalkeeper Jonas Lossl could only tip Ben White's header into his path, while Harrison also hit the woodwork for the hosts. Inter Milan have had a couple of losses in the last week but against sides better than Ludogorets Razgrad. They had a tough draw in the Champions League too and failed to get past Barcelona or Borussia Dortmund. Back in the Europa League, they will be confident of progressing in this last 32 tie. Ludogorets lost early on in the Champions League and struggled to get to the group stages of the Europa League. They faled to win any of their last four group games and just squeezed into the knock-out stages. Go for Inter to get the away win here. The club say there will be "serious financial consequences" should they be relegated into the Championship. Ironically, these statements, along with an expansive note from joint owner David Sullivan, were written in October, when the club was pushing for a place in the top four. Financial rules mean they cannot be changed despite West Ham's sharp downturn in fortunes. The club's turnover rose 8. Wages rose almost 28% to £135. We send our sincerest condolences to his family and loved ones. A statement from the French league's organising body, the LFP, added: "Pape Diouf will be remembered as a charismatic, endearing and passionate leader. The LFP extends its condolences to his family, his loved ones and to Olympique de Marseille during this moment of immense sadness for French football. Posted at 78' James McArthur (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Foul by Granit Xhaka (Arsenal). Posted at 77' Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Attempt blocked. Granit Xhaka (Arsenal) left footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Posted at 76' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Gary Cahill. BookingPosted at 71' James McCarthy (Crystal Palace) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Super goal. WHAT A SAVE! Brilliant centre from De Bruyne, Sterling looks certain to score, but Pope hangs out a leg to make the block from point-blank range. CHANCE AT BOTH ENDS! Lennon's cross finds McNeil at the back post, he volleys for goal but it hits his own man, Wood, and City clear. De Bruyne races down the left on the counter, feeds it across for Bernardo Silva, who looks odds-on to score, but Pope makes a fine save with his legs to keep his side in it. Liverpool kicked off a run of nine fixtures this month with a 5-2 league victory over Everton on Wednesday and will field a young side in the League Cup on Dec. Club World Cup in Qatar the following day. In this moment you need a smart squad, people with half a brain at least," Klopp told reporters when asked about squad management ahead of Saturday's league trip to Bournemouth. At London Stadium against Arsenal on Monday night we will be celebrating and demonstrating the great work the club does to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for ALL supporters, including our LGBT+ fanbase, as part of our ongoing and unwavering support for the Rainbow Laces campaign. Frankly they might as well have just said nothing. The season starting in South Korea as well. Jeonbuk finished first last season with a goal difference of 64:30 and they have been champions for three years in a row. Three players left Jeonbuk but they bought three good reinforcements so I believe they will replace them and this season they are attacking the title !!! As for Suwon, they started the AFC Champions and tied two defeats: Johor 2:1 and Kobe 0:1. In the last seven mutual duels at Jeonbuk Stadium, in five times Jeonbuk scored two goals in that match. This match is played without the audience. My opinion is over 2 goals. Good luck I will bet on goals in this match from Spain Primera and I will surely enjoy in this duel, that is pretty clear. So, Barcelona is of course, favorite in this duel and after that 5-0 against Eibar, they are surely closer to win. Still, I believe that this will not be easy duel for them, because rival from Anoeta is in excellent form and they are playing very good this season. Few days ago, they are beat one more time Mirandes and secure place in big finale of Cup of Spain. Yes, over 3,25 is pretty ok for me. Posted at 75' Jetro Willems (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Rúben Neves (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left following a corner. Posted at 70' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Conceded by Sean Longstaff. Sporting Lisbon vs Benfica predictions for Friday's match in the Primeira Liga. Benfica make the short trip to Sporting for the Lisbon Derby on Friday night where a victory for the hosts would see them move into 3rd place. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. We think everything is set up here for a low scoring clash, with 67% of Udinese’s matches at this ground seeing fewer than three goals. They’ve had quite cagey clashes here with the sides below them in the league – losing 1-0 to Brescia and drawing 0-0 with SPAL. On top of that, Udinese have seen under 2.5 goals in nine of their last 11 clashes with Sassuolo, so we see a game low on goals. We think that under 2.5 goals is the best bet here, with the pair averaging a combined two goals scored per match across Udinese’s home outings and Sassuolo’s trips. Dunbeholden will host Cavalier for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this league. Both teams have better results in the last matches. In any case, both teams want to get a positive result. I expect, this will be a very tense match for both sides. Yeah, the hosts will try to make a positive result. I expect, they will try to dominate in this game. However, this will not be an easy task. Dunbeholden have slight advantage at home stadium. I think, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. My pick - Cavalier to win. SubstitutionPosted at 65' Substitution, Sheffield United. Muhamed Besic replaces Oliver Norwood. Posted at 63' Max Aarons (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Chelsea scored twice in three second-half minutes to come from behind and beat fellow Women's Super League title contenders Manchester City. That goes without saying in the present situation. However, we are now told we cannot play our remaining home games at Vicarage Road and the familiarity and advantage that brings. This against a backdrop of players who, having seen their lives turned upside down along with the rest of the world, are suddenly expected to perform as if nothing has happened, despite the rest of society probably still facing the kind of restrictions unenforceable on a football pitch. This mach Europa league between Espanyol and Wolverhampton is a best match for this our pick where we play the pick over from 2.00 goals at the mach and can for this look get a new great 7 points to our score if we see this three goals at this mach. If we see two goals can get a push score what can be a best secure pick for our play at the mach now and with this pick we do a good play and secure pick for this mach what get to our order a best chance get a new win. CS Sfaxien v Club Africain Preview, Live Score | Summary FlashFootball >> CS Sfaxien v Club Africain 6. 3. 2024 match detail. Discover today's/tonight's football scores and explore our extensive range of betting odds, ... Manchester United need to bounce back from their home loss to Bristol City. Before that though, they had won four home league matches in a row and host a Tottenham side struggling on their travels. They have only one point from their last three on the road and needed a late goal to get a win at home in their last game. Go for a United home win in this game. From there, his influence will need to have made a significant impact as the Toffees start the new year at champions Man City before visiting neighbours and league leaders, Liverpool in the FA Cup. As for Arteta, he'll be well aware Arsenal have managed just one win in 13 matches in all competitions and will hope his presence and fresh ideas will spark a much-needed improvement. TOP HEADLINES The Warm-Up: English football is here to help United to beat Dortmund to Bellingham signature - Paper Round Premier League to hold talks on Thursday to discuss options for eventual resumption Gary Neville's hotel chain to protect jobs and provide board to NHS staff Video - Arsenal 'name price' for Barca target Aubameyang - Euro Papers01:34 14:41 - Ex-Cardiff midfielder Whittingham dies Former Cardiff City midfielder Peter Whittingham has died aged 35. They have no win in the last six home matches and from the nine they have played at home this season, they have managed just two wins. West Ham have conceded two or more goals in six of the nine home matches they have played. In the Premier League, West Ham have managed just seven out of a possible 27 at home this season. TOP HEADLINES The Warm-Up: Football had to stop; it doesn't matter when it starts again Chelsea to prioritise Moussa Dembele signing in summer - Paper Round Romanian FA to ask UEFA for Euro 2020 postponement FIFA's Infantino urges unity, calls for FAs to push WHO advicee Euro 2021? What postponement could mean for England Video - Ronaldo to stay at Juve until he's beyond 39!? - Euro Papers01:22 09:00 - Chelsea prioritise move for Dembele this summer From our paper round today we have something not related to coronavirus and it is the news that Chelsea have a move for Lyon striker Moussa Dembele at the top of their wishlist. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Sergio Busquets. Goal!Posted at 76' Goal! Barcelona 1, Granada CF 0. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Arturo Vidal. Posted at 75' Hand ball by Sergio Busquets (Barcelona). Football, Tunisia: CS Sfaxien live scores, results, fixtures Club Sportif Sfaxien page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Juventus played out a six-goal thriller with Sassuolo that took them seven points clear at the top of Serie A. Juve led 2-0 through Danilo's fine strike from the edge of the area and Gonzalo Higuain's powerful effort from Miralem Pjanic's long ball. But Sassuolo took a 3-2 lead thanks to Filip Djuricic's first-time effort, a stunning Domenico Berardi free-kick and Francesco Caputo's close-range finish. The champions have now won 15 of their last 16 home games, with 32 goals scored since the winter break. For Kilmarnock it was a third defeat in a row and leaves them five points off a place in the top six. Reaction & how it happenedAre Celtic now unstoppable?Celtic did what champions do. They had the opportunity to extend their lead in the table and continued their relentless and now seemingly inevitable march to the title. It may prove beyond us. Third Brighton player tests positive for coronavirus At least three clubs – Watford, Brighton and Aston Villa – are opposed to the plan to stage matches at neutral venues under ‘Project Restart’, while club doctors have raised concerns over aspects of the proposals. Parish will be part of a meeting of Premier League club officials on Monday where discussions will continue over how they could get their teams back on the pitch. Novak Djokovic has won all of his singles/doubles matches so far this week. Serbia won seven out of nine rubbers played in the group stages. Canada have already lost one match in this competition. The ATP Cup has reached the knock-out stages and Serbia take on Canada in the quarter finals with the winners taking on Russia in the last four.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members