top of page

Curis Consulting-NEW Group

Public·78 members

Today: Qatar SC vs. Al Arabi live stream 06/03/2024

This Qatar SC v Al-Arabi live stream video is ready to be broadcast on 05/03/2024. Soccer fans can watch this clash on a live streaming service should the game ...

For the first time, the Euro finals will be staged in 12 cities in 12 countries across Europe rather than the traditional system of one or two host nations. The main draw for the competition will be held in Bucharest on November 30, with each host nation to play in the group assigned to their stadium. Conceded by Harlee Dean. Posted at 68' Attempt blocked. James Maddison (Leicester City) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Youri Tielemans. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Leicester City. Harvey Barnes replaces Demarai Gray. Posted at 65' Attempt missed. James Maddison (Leicester City) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right from a direct free kick. We would like to avoid controversy because it is not the time. But the tone of the statement, which seems overbearing, is obviously not to our liking. It should be remembered, that there are 'other' coaches, instructors, trainers and collaborators employed by football clubs who have merely working incomes, sometimes even below the national average. Not to blame anyone else. It was a great thing. I went really deep with that analysis. A break was very positive for me. It was the first summer I did not work and I felt a little bit at a loss during that pre-season. I was always humble, in my way. The problem is you didn't understand that. Video - Jose's quick response when asked about broken Chelsea promise00:16 This was the Mourinho the man himself wanted to portray: recalcitrant, open, learning, still with a flash of cheekiness. Meanwhile, there's a clash that would not be out of place in the Champions League as Bayer Leverkusen face Porto. Ajax draw Getafe Last season's Champions League semi-finalists draw Getafe. Meanwhile, we've got Sporting Lisbon v Istanbul Basaksehir. Wolves first out of the hat, take on Espanyol Wolves are the first team out in the Europa League round of 32 draw and they trip to Barcelona to face Espanyol. That’s the brutal assessment of Cristiano Ronaldo from former Italian footballer Nicola Amoruso, who played for Juve on-and-off between 1996 and 2002. The Portuguese ace scored (a penalty) as Juventus drew 2-2 with lowly Sassuolo to slip off top spot in Serie A on Sunday, but has drawn plenty of criticism this season. United's leading goalscorer Rooney left Old Trafford in 2017 after 13 years and spent a season back at boyhood club Everton before heading to DC United in Major League Soccer. In January he returned to England to take up a player-coach role alongside Phillip Cocu at Derby, and Carrick - on the coaching staff with United - expects Rooney to continue behind the scenes. He knows the game so well, he's intelligent on the pitch, and he's gone on to lead like he did in his final years at United. Now that this has been resolved, I look to the future with great optimism. I feel very comfortable in Bavaria. Bayern is, and remains, one of the top European football addresses. Neuer kept a clean sheet as Bayern beat Union Berlin in their first game since the league's return during the coronavirus pandemic. He has also won 92 caps for Germany, as well as playing a starring role in the World Cup victory of 2014. They told me I would need quite heavy chemotherapy; a short, but really intense, course. They said the chemotherapy was very effective but I may still need surgery. I knew the percentages but I was scared. One hundred percent I was scared. I had been unlucky enough to get cancer in the first place so when they say there is a chance it might keep spreading, it worries you. Jicaral will be meeting with the away team Santos de guapiles and this game we have predicted it a double chance to win the home team or the away team as looking at the last game this two teams have played together they have meet each other for 3 meeting and in this they have all recorded a draw and this makes us to see and be very sure that this game they will not record a draw We think a clean sheet should also be on the cards with Mourinho focussing on getting the defence in shape once again and, as a result, we've predicted a 4-0 win for the hosts in a game that they should find a formality, assuring themselves of the place in the knockout stages ahead of what could be an interesting game in Munich on the 11th December. There are other factors to consider - luck, injuries, human error and a VAR system in its infancy have all contributed to results in the first half of the season and will continue to do so in the second. The January transfer window also enables sides to refresh their resources with the aim of enhancing efficiency. In addition, assessing sides on one half of a season is made problematic for the fact some have played more away games at tougher opponents than others. In Denmark, Brondby IF and Kobenhavn are expected to meet today in a Superliga match which will be held at Brondby stadium, Copenhagen city. In the table, Kobenhavn takes position 2 with 60 points after playing 28 matches while Brondby takes position 5 with 44 points after playing 28 matches. Liverpool team news - Salah in 18:00 - #Messi700 A decent return from his first 699 games, you'd have to say. His 700th is set to come against Dortmund at the Nou Camp tonight! 17:30 - Chelsea live blog Kick-off for this one is under 30 minutes away. Follow our live blog below. Valencia v Chelsea - Champions League LIVE 17:00 - Valencia vs Chelsea team news An early kick-off this one, starting at 17:55 GMT - we'll have a blog running shortly to cover goings on in Spain! 16:50 - Mustafi calls for Arsenal unity Shkodran Mustafi has called for his Arsenal team-mates to stick together and get through their current bad run as a unit. the Aston Villa fc team and the Leicester City fc team, meet in England Carabao cup. The Aston Villa fc is in 16th position with 25 points Collected (England Premier League). While guest team the Leicester City fc team came in 3rd place by collecting 48 points Collected (England Premier League). Forest have been picking up results on the road this season, but they've still conceded in 88% of their trips. They’ve had quite a few open games on the road so far. That form has seen 75% of the visitors' trips finish with both teams scoring. Having already scored against each of the top four, Forest should be expecting to score in this trip too. The Argentine settled a pulsating and tense encounter in the 86th minute, galloping down the right wing before cutting inside and playing a one-two with Luis Suarez before guiding the ball into the bottom corner. It was Messi's first goal for Barca against Atletico at the Wanda Metropolitano stadium and gave his side their first win over their rivals at the ground in three attempts after successive draws in the last two seasons. Lech Poznan II Will play against Garbarnia Krakow in the Poland Division 2 fixture. Lech Poznan II are unbeaten from last eight league Matches but most of the matches ended in a draw. But they Defeated S. Rzeszow by 2-1 in the last home game and they are unbeaten from last four home matches as well. While Garbarnia Lost last game on road to Pogon Siedlce by 0-1 and they lost two of the last three away matches . We just need to believe we can do it this year. What about the fans? Celtic supporter Steven Murray, Uddingston, LanarkshireThe 10 matters so much to me because I grew up in the era when Rangers won nine and were so ruthlessly dominant. The prospect of not only equalling that but going one better is irresistible. It would also mean so much for Celtic's ongoing upward trajectory and prestige, but the real nub of the matter is, for me, rooted in rivalry. Wolfsburg vs Bremen predictions for Sunday’s Bundesliga fixture at Volkswagen Arena. Wolfsburg got back to winning ways last weekend following a period of poor form. They will host struggling Werder Bremen this weekend. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga betting tips and predictions. Assisted by Luke Norris. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Colchester United. Luke Gambin replaces Courtney Senior. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Exeter City. Archie Collins replaces Nicky Law. Posted at 66' Attempt blocked. Ryan Bowman (Exeter City) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Both sides could do with a win in this game. Dusseldorf are trying to escape relegation, while Schake still have hopes of qualifying for the Europa League. A form guide for the last ten league games has these sides conceding 38 goals between them. Dusseldorf find it hard to keep a clean sheet with 33 conceded at home. A bet on both teams to score is the suggested wager. Al-Arabi - Qatar SC 31.12.2023 - today livescore In addition, everyone will be able to follow the statistics of games and find out the basketball results of the match Al-Arabi vs Qatar SC online for free. In ... Burnley's return of two clean sheets from eight Premier League outings doesn't improve on Newcastle's figure by much, and with both defences looking far from watertight, we think there is a strong chance that goals will be scored at either end at Turf Moor on Saturday. Real Sociedad will against Real Valladolid in match Spain Primera Liga. Real Sociedad have great result on last 3 match in league due to Real Sociedad have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Real Valladolid have also better result on last 3 match due to Real Valladolid have won in 1 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Real Sociedad will beat Real Valladolid on this match due to Real Sociedad always won on last 6 match in the home. Surely Real Sociedad will have more confidence to win on this match. Gorodeja at this level is the weakest club in the league so far this season with a record of 0-1-5, even 2nd from bottom at the time BATE 2 paid them a visit last round they could not even score a goal against a very fragile defense as they ended up losing the game with 2-0 in the end, this while lately they also lost 3-1 away at a really modest Energetik 2 side, lost 6-0 at home with Dinamo Minsk 2, played away from home at Vitebsk 2 and ended up losing that game with 4-1 and also lost 4-0 away from home at Belshina 2 as well. Posted at 87' Andy Carroll (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 86' Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 86' Foul by Fabian Schär (Newcastle United). Posted at 86' Attempt blocked. Andy Carroll (Newcastle United) header from the centre of the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Newcastle United. Sean Longstaff replaces Jetro Willems. The latter result was enough to edge Valladolid back up to 14th in the standings and they go into this Sunday's match with a healthy six point buffer over the relegation zone. Pucela will be hoping to build further here on recent results, but they face a stiff task considering they have won just one of their last seven away games, losing four. It revived a few whispers that their season may end as something of an anti-climax as what looked like an assault on several fronts is now down to completing the formalities of their first league title in 30 years. In reality, Liverpool were outstanding until Adrian, deputising for the injured Alisson, opened the door for Atletico when his error led to substitute Marcos Llorente's vital away goal. They had 71% possession and 34 shots - and yet Simeone's side ran out 3-2 winners. Here's my team of the week - have a read and then select your own below. Goalkeeper - David de Gea (Manchester United) David de Gea: It's in games like Manchester derbies you need nerves of steel and goalkeepers you can rely on. David de Gea is one of those keepers. Martin Dubravka's performance for Newcastle saved the day against Southampton and Vicente Guaita was responsible for Crystal Palace keeping a clean sheet away at Vicarage Road. Posted at 73' Corner, Crystal Palace. Conceded by Ryan Bertrand. Posted at 72' Corner, Crystal Palace. Conceded by Cédric Soares. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Southampton. Stuart Armstrong replaces Sofiane Boufal. Posted at 67' Foul by Ryan Bertrand (Southampton). Posted at 67' James McCarthy (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. All in all, though the FA Cup may not be Coventry's top priority, this looks to be a good opportunity for the visitors to continue moving on up. Bristol Rovers are in poor shape at present, so siding with the away win looks a decent bet. Not only is Coventry's recent form much better than Rovers' but they've generally performed at a better level than their hosts this term. Coventry boast better figures than Sunday's hosts in areas such as goals for and against, shots for and against, shots on target for and against, as well as touches in the opposition box. "Clash of the titans" today at Stadion Strelnice at Jablonec. Two teams with similar quality at their squad. Jablonec is so far at the 3rd place with 43 points and overall of 12 - 7 - 7 ; 43 - 36 while as a hosts they have 8 - 2 - 3 ; 28-13. Liberec on the other hand are the 4th spot with 42 points and overall of 13 - 3 - 10 ; 46-34 while as a visitors they have 5 - 1 - 7. Both teams are in decent shape with Liberec a slightly better but because Jablonec is very good at home I expect one even match today as this teams showed in the past. Galatasaray fc have 3 win and 1 losses in the last 5 matches. They have scored 11 goals and conceded 5 goals in the last 5 league matches. At home they managed to win 3 and lose 1 of their last 5 games scoring 10 goals and conceding 4 goals. Al Arabi - Al Sadd Live - Qatar Stars League Eurosport is your source for the latest Qatar Stars League match updates. Get the full recap of Al Arabi - Al Sadd, complete with stats and highlights. But if you want to go in the direction of the numbers, Harry and Sonny score the majority of goals that Tottenham score. So yes, not for me, or my achievement, but collectively, this group of boys, if they manage to finish in fourth without Harry and Sonny it would be incredible. Based on a Premier League form table since Mourinho took over, only Liverpool and Manchester City have collected more points than Tottenham in the last 14 games. Reims have absolutely been worse on the road but they still have a record many teams would be enviable of. They have lost just one of their last five away games in the league with wins over Rennes and PSG showing their true quality. The clash between these teams earlier in the season was a drab 0-0 draw but don't let this disparage Reims' grandeur as they are playing some fine football at the moment. The visitors have five goals in their last five games and with Nîmes conceding a single goal in four of their last five home matches, we're backing this one to finish 1-0 to the away team. The consensus now is that he will leave next summer – Real Madrid the most likely candidate but the Manchester United interest might start a bidding war… perfect for Ajax of course. Video - Euro Papers: Van De Beek 'hours away' from Madrid move01:17 “I don’t see him leave this window unless a ridiculous offer is made. Transfer window LIVE - updates ahead of Friday night's deadline With Bruno Fernandes finally, finally, signing on the dotted line at Manchester United on Thursday, you will wake up to the news that it’s all about Chelsea and Tottenham’s desperate 11th-hour search for a striker – oh, and United are still in the hunt, too. By looking at the age and playing time of every player this season, we can see the make-up of each squad and where the clubs might want to strengthen, as well as where gaps may appear as they look to replace players who are out of contract and set to leave this summer. We have already assessed the top 10 teams, so now we check out those in the bottom half of the table. Crystal Palace: New blood neededWith seven first-team players aged 30 or older and the oldest average starting XI in the Premier League overall, Roy Hodgson has recently said he would like to "inject some new blood" into the squad. In this match, it is difficult to choose a winner. It hurts the Brazilians in the camp of the dashboard are good! They make the game straight of course. Neman always played at home is not bad, I would even say good. Therefore, for me, it is extremely difficult to make a choice in someone’s favor, but now I have a certain flair that there will be more than 3 goals, here it’s just 4 even. But then again, the site decided not to take any chances and take 2.5 more for a nice cache too, more than. Those who are afraid can take 2 more is also quite playable. Yes, I agree, the League is quite dangerous in terms of totals, but I could not get past this. Well, at least kill, well, I can’t believe that these two wonderful teams will not be able to accumulate 3 goals. I don’t believe, so I’ll check diriangen finished third during the regular season of the Nicaragua league and historically is one of the best teams in the league while Juventus finished sixth and are looking to be the wow factor in this match , Juventus Managua have a balanced team, however they need to make a great effort to get a good result in this match since this is the most important stage of the season and a victory can place them in the next round of the league. Both teams arrive with all their best players available, so a very closed game is expected with few goals between them Seven of their last 15 matches have yielded over 2. Everton have one win in five home matches and in the Premier League, they have two wins in the last seven matches, and three losses. Everton have won three of their last seven meetings with Burnley, and none of the last 12 meetings between the two sides has ended in a draw. However, we don't expect the Blues to keep a clean sheet at Goodison Park. Despite their overall woes, Everton have at least held on to some of their goal-scoring threat, and the Toffees registered at least once in all but two of their last nine league fixtures. One more great match for tonight in Champions league and one more match, where I will not complicate anything - I will just bet on goals and enjoy in match. Ajax is, if I remember correctly, scored in last five matches in all competition every time four goals, what is amazing. In match against Chelsea, it was 4-4, even they are deserve to win. Lille is already eliminated, but teams in that positions, sometimes can be dangerous, because they are playing without any pressure. Over 3 is very real if we know that one of rivals is fantastic Ajax. I will try. We missed two or three chances but we have to be realistic that not every shot is a goal. Over the entire game, we played a good game of football today. Blackburn Rovers manager Tony Mowbray told BBC Radio Lancashire:"Derby were better than us today, they played particularly well. They built from the back really well and they've got some talented young players. Pep Guardiola admitted after his Man City side's 3-0 win over Arsenal on Sunday that his assistant could leave for his former club. If it happens, it will happen. When he wants to talk we are open to talk but it's private, I don't want to make things uncomfortable. Allardyce angling for Arsenal job Carlo Ancelotti? Mikel Arteta? Massimiliano Allegri? None of the above would sort out Arsenal's defence as well as Sam Allardyce, according to the man himself.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...