top of page

Curis Consulting-NEW Group

Public·70 members

Today: Guardians - Brewers live online 06.03.2024

Fantasy Football Today · Morning Kombat · Log Out · Account Settings · My Teams · Log In ... Cleveland Guardians · Colorado Rockies · Detroit Tigers · Houston ...

During this period they have scored an impressive 12 goals, and on Wednesday they face a MK Dons side that have lost five of their last eight at home. All things considered, the price for a Bristol Rovers Win looks excellent value for money here. Milwaukee Brewers News - MLB View the latest in Milwaukee Brewers, MLB team news here. Trending news, game recaps, highlights, player information, rumors, videos and more from FOX ... It seemed rather harsh as the young Celtic wing-back seemed to have lost control of the ball. Unsurprisingly, the third goal arrived. An incisive move down the left released Ryan Christie to the bye-line and he pulled the ball across for Griffiths to tap home. Brilliant play looked to have created a fourth but Griffiths's strike was ruled offside, before he was then superbly denied by Branescu as time ticked on. The German international midfielder was approached by Real, but Borussia Dortmund informed him that they were not willing to let him go in the transfer window that saw the exit of both Mario Gotze and Robert Lewandowksi. Paper Round’s view: Reportedly Gundogan was happy to join the Spanish side but was not given the chance, and given his injury problems perhaps he was kept away from such relentless press focus. The visiting team is underdog but for it will be able to not lose this game and that's why I'm going to try with an X2 as a bet for this game. The teams are Bahia and Atl MG and have started in Brazil for Serie A. The home team has 44 points and is in the middle of the standings. But he only has 3 more points than the guests and has not won any of the last 5 games played. The guests come from a defeat but have lost only this game of the last 5 plays and for this I am going to try this bet. Chelsea have scored in 11 of their last 15 home matches but have lost three of their last four home matches in the Premier League. They failed to score in the three losses, which also happened to be against sides in the bottom half of the standings. They have the second poorest defence among the teams in the top nine but have a good run against Burnley. Alli's startling upturn in form is about Mourinho. Sources at Tottenham say Mourinho has changed very little thus far. He occasionally stays in the overnight accommodation at Spurs' training ground but that will not become a parody of itself as the Portuguese's two-and-a-half-year residence at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester did. However, tweaks have taken place. Mourinho does not favour the high press Pochettino liked, so the training intensity will not be the same. Torpedo BelAZ have had an excellent start so far with a 4-3-1 record after 8 games and have been a very difficult team to score against so far conceding only 4 goals so far. Only Shakhtyor Soligorsk have conceded fewer goals so far this season. 3 of the last 4 matches of Torpedo BelAZ ended in 0-0. Rennes conceded their fifth goal in six days on Thursday as Celtic put them to the sword to kill their chances of qualifying for the Europa League knockout stage. Julien Stéphan's men have endured some awful results recently and this was just another one to add to the misery of the fans. Rennes currently sit 11th but are in three points of 17th so really need to buck up their ideas if they're going to soar back up the table. Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United are the only multiple Premier League winners - and this week we have been asking you to pick your ultimate title-winning team for each club. It was Arsenal and United earlier in the week, with City still to come - before we ask you to pick an ultimate combined XI from each team's winning selections on Friday. Your selections will only be counted until 20:00 BST on Wednesday and the results will be revealed on Friday. Borussia is not at their best in the moment, but team is still big favorite at the home against Union. Berlin side is going to big drop, without a victory in those few games, and having big defeats from the rivals in the mid of the table. They did not score a goal against Hertha and Bayern, and here will have same tough defense to fight against. Vardy, who retired from England duty following the World Cup in 2018, is the Premier League's top scorer this season with 19 goals, following his brace in Monday night's 4-0 win over Aston Villa. With Tottenham Hotspur's Kane recovering from a hamstring operation he had in January and Manchester United's Rashford out with a back issue, Vardy has emerged as an option for the Euros in June and July. It's more about John and the reception he'll quite rightly get from Chelsea fans - greatest captain, won everything," Lampard said. The fans will certainly show their appreciation and it'll be emotional for John. I'll be pleased to see his face. We spoke last week, we're regularly in conversation, but both working hard on our jobs. Cologne will host Wolfsburg this Saturday in German Bundesliga action. The hosts have been enjoying a spell of positive form of late. They have won each of their last three Bundesliga fixtures. They will hope to extend this win-streak to four straight wins this weekend as they take on Wolfsburg. Since Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013, City have won seven derbies compared to United's three, while City's total points advantage relative to United over the past six seasons is 91. City are already 11 points in front of United this season, but Solskjaer said: "Our aim is to bridge the gap and eventually go past the teams above us. We have the resources and the people to do it. Since I came in, seven players, with loads of experience, have gone. And so it proved as Serge Gnabry, the former Arsenal forward who scored four times in a 7-2 win at Tottenham in the group stage, flourished in London once more with two goals and the deadly Robert Lewandowski added a third. It demonstrated in stark fashion just how far Chelsea are adrift of Europe's elite. They won the Europa League under Maurizio Sarri last season but this is another level. In the previous 213 attempts no side has overturned a 3-0 home deficit in the second legChelsea, on nights like this, look like a team and club that was unable to inject class into their squad because of that summer transfer sanction and decisive months now lie ahead in the markets for Lampard and those behind the scenes at Stamford Bridge. Udinese head to this game on a poor run, but they have done well at home in the last few matches. While the home form may be the push they want, they will be up against a strong Inter side that has dominated them in the recent matches and are also doing well away from home. Inter have eight wins in their last 10 meetings with Udinese, who have won once. Inter also have a five-game unbeaten run away from home and being second of the standings, they will be confident enough for this. We are backing Internazionale for a win here. With McTominay and Fred sitting deeper, United could give Pogba a free role higher up the pitch and not have to worry about what he brings going the other way. He has never been a sitting midfielder anyway. He is an attack-minded player who hurts teams in the final third and brings his team-mates into the game in those areas. Forward-thinker makes Martial come alive' Pogba played 30 passes after coming off the bench against Watford, with a 90% success rate. Even those of us who are fairly immune to the emotions surrounding a sporting event were choked at these wonderful moments before kick-off. Bocelli was accompanied to the centre circle by Ranieri, who demanded, and was given, silence before a truly wonderful rendition of "Nessun Dorma". The formalities of the trophy presentation were completed after the game on a day that now has added poignancy after Leicester City owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, who helped built that title side, was one of five people killed when his helicopter crashed outside The King Power Stadium on 27 October 2018. In total, the Clarets found the net just three times in their last seven Premier League fixtures, though Sean Dyche will still expect his heavy-shouldered striker partners Ashely Barnes and Chris Wood to cause Villa problems this week. The Scottish League match will be played by ST Mirren and the Hibernian team, The latter one which in my opinion is the bigger favorite of this match to win so I bet on Hibernian Ah0.5 the regular part of the match and in the case of a draw the bet is not worth it. last 5 matches when he played with them. As for his current form, Hibernian is undefeated in the last 5 games and it is his right to count in this match for new points and move to the top of the league table. Going for a draw. Divock Origi and Xherdan Shaqiri both came in from the cold and netted in a pulsating start to the action. Michael Keane reduced the arrears for the visitors before Origi and the magnificent Sadio Mane put the hosts firmly in control. Richarlison then pulled another one back right at the death of an incredible first half. It could have changed my life,” said Clout, who says she is still suffering from dizziness, headaches and heavy fatigue following a concussion sustained during a match in August 2019. Clout says nobody assessed whether she showed symptoms of a concussion after a ball had hit her head from close range in the 40th minute. Subs: Pereyra 6, Pussetto n/a. LIVERPOOL: Alisson 5,Alexander-Arnold 5, Lovren 6, Van Dijk 5, Robertson 5, Fabinho 4, Wijnaldum 4, Oxlade-Chamberlain 4, Mane 5, Salah 5, Firmino 5. Subs: Lallana 7, Origi 6 Minamino n/a. KEY MOMENTS 34' - INJURY! Deulofeu's game looks to be over, he appeared to catch his foot in the turf as he went down after being shoved by van Dijk. Milwaukee Brewers News, Scores, Status, Schedule - MLB 2 days ago — Cleveland Guardians · Colorado Rockies · Detroit Tigers · Houston Astros Even though Murphy is now serving as the Brewers' skipper due to ... Away side is team that could be able to make it to the upper part, and maybe challenge to fight for the promotion in this season, but they need to make their play on side at the high level in order to be able to beat rivals, like it is today one. Host is with the quite tough position at the table, and their defensive play is not enough for the better result in the league. How to Watch Brewers at Guardians: Stream MLB Live Jun 25, 2023 — The Milwaukee Brewers and Cleveland Guardians play out the rubber match of their series today. Assisted by Ivan Perisic with a cross. Posted at 84' Corner, FC Bayern München. Conceded by Maximilian Eggestein. Posted at 83' Serge Gnabry (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 83' Foul by Christian Groß (SV Werder Bremen). SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, FC Bayern München. Following a meeting of their joint response group, the SFA has reminded member clubs "in the strongest possible terms" to "desist" training activities and follow the social distancing advice outlined by the government. I would urge our members, and especially our Affiliated National Associations responsible for grassroots football, to ensure clubs observe social distancing guidance outlined by government," SFA chief executive Ian Maxwell said in a statement. This is another friendly match who will be played today and I believe that we will see plenty of goals here, what is pretty real to expect. So, HASK is team who is, let's say, amateur team and they will surely try to make surprise in this duel. As I know, even I was not follow them, they are played pretty efficient in last few weeks and I believe it will be similar and this time. Goals are very real, even I will said that Concordia Zagreb is in this moment better team and they will probably win. Over 4 is ok. Would have liked to take the over 3.5 goals bet in this one as Colchester U23 played 3 times here at Coventry U23 and scored every time drawing their first game played here with 2-2 but losing the next two games played by them here once with 3-1 and last time even with 4-1 and the guests are big underdogs here once more but they should score and there really should be few problems for the over 2.5 goals bet to be a winning one and I even think of taking the over 3.5 goals bet here at better odds to be taken. Mezokovesd-Zsory and Puskas Academy will face each other in the upcoming match in the OTP Bank Liga. Mezokovesd-Zsory this season have the following results: 13W, 5D and 6L. Meanwhile Puskas Academy have 10W, 8D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. MiLB.TV | Live Stream Baseball Games The Official Site of Minor League Baseball web site includes features, news, rosters, statistics, schedules, teams, live game radio broadcasts, ... Sanna Khanh Hoa will host Long an in the V League 2 of Vietnam. Sanna Khanh Hoa finished last in the V League 1 last season and now Relegated to V League 2. However they played quite well in some last season matches. Collected four points in the last two home matches in V League 1. While Long An finished fifth last season lost last two matches in end of the V League 2 season. Sanna Khanh Hoa Defeated Long And in the last two head to head matches at home. Sanna Khanh Hoa is coming from Top Division and likely to win . THURSDAY'S BIG STORIES Oh, Jose "Leipzig arrive in London without three key centre-backs, boasting just one win since January 18 - a run that has seen them slip off top spot in the Bundesliga. The information coming from the Leipzig camp made Jose Mourinho’s job easy. Forget Harry Kane, forget Son Heung-min. The players have found themselves under mounting pressure to accept the deal in the past few days, but behind the scenes there are still tensions. The PFA, players at some clubs and their agents feel they have not been sufficiently consulted, and struggle to understand why squads should take a financial hit, rather than the much wealthier billionaire owners of the clubs. There are also differences between the leagues, where players' pay varies wildly of course, and even within leagues. Eden Hazard Eden Hazard left Chelsea last summer to join Real Madrid for a fee which could exceed £150mClubs: ChelseaPremier League appearances: 245 Goals: 85Premier League titles: TwoWhen it comes to entertaining a crowd, few can match Eden Hazard. A hot property who had his pick of clubs when leaving Lille in 2012, the Belgian was mesmeric at times during his seven seasons with Chelsea. Almost unstoppable, when facing goal with the ball at his feet, Hazard won the Premier League and Europa League twice, the FA Cup and League Cup before departing for Real Madrid in the summer of 2019. Italy's Serie A has been suspended while French Ligue 1 and Spanish La Liga games are being played without spectators. Juventus on Wednesday said their defender Daniele Rugani had tested positive for coronavirus, casting doubt on the Italian side's Champions League last-16 return leg against Olympique Lyonnais next week. Everyone was talking about goal difference for a while and now we're two points clear," Lennon said. I don't think it's going to have any impact on Sunday. You have to take the game in isolation. Lennon is confident his players' domestic dominance proves they can handle the pressure of extending their silverware stranglehold. The League Cup remains the only trophy the 48-year-old has yet to win as a manager, while Rangers have gone eight years since their last major honour. The draw means fourth-placed Chelsea are five points clear of Manchester United, in action later in the day at Arsenal, and six clear of Spurs. Manchester City pulled clear of Chelsea in third with a 2-1 victory over Everton, while David Moyes' West Ham United reign got under way with a 4-0 hammering of Bournemouth. There is no doubt Wolves want Nuno to stay. A contract offer will eventually be forthcoming. It is felt the 46-year-old shares the same vision as his bosses, recognises the club are ahead of schedule and accepts the need to take a breath before a concerted push to the next level. Yet Fosun are also prepared. As with Thelwell, they regard it as a positive that rival organisations are interested in their employees, as confirmation Wolves are doing something right. There are so many different factors that will make it fascinating to watch. Some teams might take longer than others to get back into their stride so there might be some strange results in the first few games, but I think there will be more surprises from the teams at the bottom than the top. It won't feel like the same season for most people - any kind of form, good or bad, that they were in mid-March will go out of the window. Many went to Paris anyway, just to be near to the event and soak up its magic. For 49 glorious minutes on 7 May 2000, the fairytale story appeared as though it was going to get its perfect ending, thanks to Jerome Dutitre’s 34th-minute opening goal. However, reality came crashing back in, in the shape of two Nantes goals - both scored by future Manchester City, Newcastle and Wigan midfielder Antoine Sibierski, the second a cruel 90th-minute game-winning penalty. Wednesday's visitors have the fourth-best travelling record in the division, though they've still not done amazingly well on the road, winning three, drawing one and losing three. They've also scored one goal less than they've conceded. Motherwell have now lost three on the bounce on their travels. At the turn of the year, Liverpool hold a dominant, perhaps insurmountable lead in the Premier League, Norwich are stranded at the bottom, while the rest either fight to get back into the title race, battle for the top four or scrap their way to safety. But has the first half of the season gone entirely as the stats suggest it should?BBC Sport analyses expected goals and other metrics to give an indication of which clubs may be over and under-achieving and what this might all mean for the second half of the campaign. I was so angry with Marcelo and Ramos but I went home and evaluated the situation, and there was no-one to blame apart from myself, and they had won. That is what they do and serial winners find ways to win. I actually have a tremendous amount of respect for Ramos. He can be a tough character and the number of times he has been sent off is ridiculous, but look at what he has won and achieved. There is a line and he has crossed it on numerous occasions but I don't mind people who do anything to win. Odds are decent enough for me to be taking them having taken a bet recently on Swansea U23 also in this Premier League 2 group against a decent Middlesbrough U23 side and they did the job all by themselves betting on over 3.5 goals in that one they had the lead 3-0 by half-time already conceded a goal from the penalty spot in the second half but made it 5-1 till the end so a game with 6 goals scored and a win by 4 goals difference against a decent opponent. The first goal was a wonder goal. The second goal was a lapse in concentration. We had chances in the game, opportunities to be ruthless, and we didn't really commit to it. Earlier on Thursday, tournament debutants Spain beat Japan 3-1 at the Exploria Stadium thanks to two second-half goals from 21-year-old Lucia Garcia. Hello everyone. Yesterday I lose my bet for Fiorentina and today I will try to get some of this game. This is a last game from this week from Italy between Parma and Lecce. Here everyone think this is a easy game for Parma because they are in very good condition and they are more strong from Lecce. But the guest team need points because they are on the bottom of the league and have some risk net year to play in the Ceria B. They have five lose last games and I think is not possible to take three points but draw between this two times is normal.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page