top of page

Curis Consulting-NEW Group

Public·88 members

Estudiantes - Platense live free 6 March 2024 Free

1:38:33... form ahead of playing against Estudiantes at home by losing one of their last five. STREAM MATCHES LIVE. Match Replays. Highlights. Specials. Promos ...Paramount Plus · Oct 18, 2023

He's one of the best, if not the best coach not only now the past couple of years. Six or seven of those players used to be my - or our - players. Meanwhile, Spurs have agreed to pay €10m (£8m/$11m) to sign Kulusevski on loan from the Bianconeri until the end of the 2022-23 season and have an option to sign him on a permanent basis for €35m (£29m/$39m). “[With] the penalty situation, Mr Tierney told me that he thought Diogo Jota stopped on purpose [because] he wanted to get hit,” Klopp later said. You cannot always score with the first pass but you need to be able to win it back and counter-press when you lose it. Fofana's pace, as shown in that 76th-minute race that he won with Eran Zahavi, allows Leicester to defend inside the opposition half, squeezing the pitch. Scotland are gearing up for their first major tournament since the 1998 World Cup, following last November's memorable penalty shootout victory over Serbia that booked their place at the finals. Alongside that, in the cup matches, Kepa has demonstrated calmness and made a host of big saves as Tuchel tries to rest players for Premier League and Champions League encounters. It was the same script for United against Southampton as they failed again to produce another 90-minute performance. CA Platense and Estudiantes Draw Free kick for CA Platense close to the penalty box. Odds. Odds provided by partner logo. RESULT. CLOSE. OPEN. BET%. PLA (H). +155. +150. --. DRAW. +200. +225. I don't know if I would have been out there coaching, I'm not so good in these kinds of temperatures and the chill factor was worse. So I am happy I was not involved – to scout this team was maybe even worse to be on the tribune. He is effectively an insurance policy for the club after his underwhelming loan spell at Brazilian giants Flamengo. The 4-4-2 gave them a proper challenge to deal with. All of a sudden we had better positions and were a proper threat. Our reaction was just brilliant. Messi versus Ronaldo is still the most enduring battle of the 21st century and, for a couple of hours, we thought we were going to go through it all one more time. Whether we will again is very much up in the air once more. Get Sky Sports | Live football on Sky Sports Aston Villa's game against Everton and Manchester United's trip to West Ham have also been postponed. It's a yellow card and it changes the outcome of the game. During commentary of the game, Sky Sports pundit Gary Neville suggested Tierney had momentarily lost his nerve. I'm glad that she's getting some recognition that she deserves. Fishlock, the first player to earn 100 caps for the Welsh national team, was selected by a vote among players, coaches, general managers, members of the media and fans. Though both Joe Gelhardt and Charlie Cresswell have been handed their full Premier League debuts this season, the pair of 19-year-olds have only started one game each, despite there having been gaps in the side that they could have helped fill. Live Betting Odds - Estudiantes La Plata vs CA Platense Real-time betting odds for the football match between Estudiantes La Plata and CA Platense. Statistical analysis of bookie odds for the CA Platense ... We knew we just had to win the game, get after them and force errors. We are delighted to have him. You can tell straight away the excitement in the camp when you see the standard in training, he added. Overall, Pulisic is pleased with his FIFA 22 card, but is eager to reiterate that there is one area that he would like to see improve dramatically in the coming years. All-in-all, the hosts showed glimpses of what they can offer under Wiegman, but essentially lacked the ruthlessness needed to claim victory at the Riverside Stadium. Spurs boss Antonio Conte is keen to sign the Spain international but with uncertainty over the Tottenham futures of Dele Alli, Tanguy Ndombele and Giovani lo Celso, Wolves are resigned to transfer talks continuing until much nearer Monday's 23:00 GMT deadline. It was a fascinating day in the FA Cup fourth round as the lower-league sides gave their superiors a real run for their money. Saints went close two minutes after the break when Hallberg curled a shot just past the post from 25 yards out. Bellion enjoys collaborating with artists, musicians and photographers and has a fondness for British pop culture - the history jersey was created by London design studio AcidFC - but educating young players and moulding well-built citizens is his real passion. At times we have already seen the best version of Leo, as against [Manchester] City at home, but I think it is also the responsibility of all those around him. We have to put ourselves at his service to get the best out of him. Normally, regular players have to adapt to a new context.  You'll have to ask the teams why they want to play. With the Covid cases being this fresh, it'd make sense to have more time before the next game. One of the reasons I came to City... I want to win trophies and compete at the highest level, so to go to the Champions League next season would be a great feeling for me. Bundesliga: Bayern win, Dortmund beatenRobert Lewandowski scored his 60th goal of the year as leaders Bayern Munich won 2-1 against previously-unbeaten Freiburg in the Bundesliga. Dan Morgan from the Heart of the Holte podcast says Smith's reign has been the highlight of his time following the club, but admitted the pressure was building. I can’t predict what will happen tomorrow, they’re still playing and contracted to other clubs. You never know what happens in life. Liverpool will play twice in the last week of the Premier League after the rearranged fixtures were announced. That the winner came after Richarlison had also had two goals ruled out for offside by the video assistant referee before getting the equaliser will only have added to the home fans' delight. Referee Janny Sikazwe will unfortunately find himself forever the subject of some ridicule following his GOAL looks at the best Icons in FIFA 22 and which you should buy to improve your team without breaking the bank. Palace are going places. What the managers saidPalace boss Patrick Vieira said: We showed that we improve as a team and this is what we wanted to do. If 2019 was Balcer’s foothold in the league, 2021 was the year she showed she is a star. The 24-year-old finished second in the league’s Golden Boot race with nine goals, and was named to the NWSL Best XI second team.  For me, Jones played a big part in that. He should also keep his place because he brings more creativity from the midfield areas to go with the threat down the wings from Alexander-Arnold and Robertson. Captain Harry Maguire was sent off at Vicarage Road and the Hornets also had a penalty saved. It was embarrassing, the way we played today, De Gea told BBC Sport. Though he did not maintain this form throughout the year, he finished with 23 Premier League goal involvements alongside five Champions League and FA Cup goals. I think decisions get made - of course we want to play as footballers, we want to get out there and play - but I am worried about player welfare and I don't think anybody does take that seriously enough, especially in this period, when Covid is here. He's a player I've known about for a long time and we identified him as someone who could come in and improve us in the second half of the season. The Italian club are ready to move quickly, according to Sky in Italy, because they want to ensure they get a good price for the 21-year-old, who has 18 months to go on his deal. Messi has missed PSG's last two games due to knee and hamstring issues, but was still named in Argentina's latest squad for World Cup qualifying fixtures against Uruguay and Brazil. Scottish side last losing consecutive away games in December 2018.Rangers have conceded at least one goal in each of their last eight away games in major European competition, their longest such run since a 13-game stretch between 1993 and 1999.Rangers have kept just one clean sheet in their last 10 away games in European competition (including qualifiers), after registering four shut-outs in the five before that.Rangers failed to direct a single shot on target in a major European game for the first time since November 2009, against Stuttgart in the Champions League.Braga's Abel Ruiz has scored in each of his last three Europa League appearances, after netting just once in the 12 before that.What's next for Rangers? I've said all along that they've had some big injuries. It's been a tough season in that respect for Klopp and his side. It was a superb effort too – a solid candidate for the league's Goal of the Season award. Sali received the ball in his own half before leaving four opponents for dead on a mazy run before beating the goalkeeper with a neat chip. 

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...