top of page

Curis Consulting-NEW Group

Public·88 members

Today: MC - FCK live stream 6 March 2024

Feb 13, 2024 — FCK mod Manchester City live stream FC København i TV Live Stream 13.02. ... [fodbold-] FCK MC direkte live MINUT FOR for 2 timer siden — FCK TV ...

Hagi's 84th-minute strike, which helped Rangers remain seven points behind leaders Celtic with a game in hand, also came as the prefect birthday gift for his father, who turned 55. The elder Hagi is regarded as one of the best players of his generation, winning more than 120 caps for Romania and playing for both Real Madrid and Barcelona in a stellar club career. We’re confident that Utrecht will win and over 2.5 goals will be produced in Sunday’s clash and we have predicted a final scoreline of 3-1. The hosts have outperformed their guests in all departments this season and should have no trouble collecting all three points on Sunday. The visitors can score goals on the road but have only picked up one point from their seven away games this season and another defeat is expected this weekend. Eurosport Norway’s Stian Thelen says. Haaland has been a great talent and has a lot of games on Norway’s Youth National Teams. He got his debut in the summer [of 2018] for Molde and was more like a sub before he was regular in the Molde team from the 2018 season. He had an impressive season with Red Bull Salzburg buying him for £6 million and an additional £4 million in add-ons, a source told us in Eurosport Norway. The first goal was a wonder goal. The second goal was a lapse in concentration. We had chances in the game, opportunities to be ruthless, and we didn't really commit to it. Earlier on Thursday, tournament debutants Spain beat Japan 3-1 at the Exploria Stadium thanks to two second-half goals from 21-year-old Lucia Garcia. Messi rolled home the opener, and winner, with 14 minutes left to play, finishing a move which involved Riqui Puig, Antoine Griezmann and Arturo Vidal. It was a demonstration of what Setien wants from his new team. Video - Barca face competition for Serie A wonderkid - Euro Papers01:29 TALKING POINT - ‘Tiki-Taka’ is back at Barcelona The biggest criticism of Ernesto Valverde as Barcelona boss was that his pragmatism diluted the club’s famed philosophy. The banner was flown over the stadium during Manchester City's 5-0 win over Burnley. In a statement, manager Stephen Smith said the airport and Blackpool Council are "outraged by this incident". Burnley say they are "ashamed and embarrassed" by the banner. Blackpool Airport says the incident was reported to police and the Civil Aviation Authority. Chief superintendent Russ Procter said Lancashire Police had investigated the incident but "concluded that there are no criminal offences that have been disclosed at this time". Tottenham Hotspur will play host to Liverpool in this match. Am a Spurs fan and it's not everytime I bet against my team but in this match I see just 1 winner and that's Liverpool. Tottenham coming to this match has a lot of injuries and a lot of players who aren't performing well. The most important injury they have is that of Sissoko, he's literally the only one who plays well in the whole team and you wonder which player will step up to play like him. The Colts are in that horrible ninth place overall in the AFC so won't get a wild card. It's agonising for them as they lose out to Oakland Raiders, who are also 7-8 for the season but beat the Colts in week 4 of the season. The Colts began the season well going to 5-2 but then fell apart with six defeats from their next seven games. We showed an improvement in the first half and we had a lot of opportunities to score but we did not take them," said the Spaniard, whose side have gone seven games without a win. The first five or 10 minutes of the second half were good but then we lost control and we could not change the result. We tried to come back but we did not create any big opportunities to score. I am being positive but I'm also realistic and we lost against a good opponent. Leicester City vs Southampton predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match at Goodison Park. Both Everton and Brighton will be looking to bounce straight back from cup disappointments this weekend. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. Real have a tremendous record against Los Palanganas at the Bernabeu, winning the last 12 meetings between the teams, and it's hard to back against them this weekend despite the absence of key players once again. Post updateDemarai Gray (Leicester City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Post updateFoul by Paul Pogba (Manchester United). Post updateWilfred Ndidi (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateAttempt saved. George Hirst (Leicester City) header from the left side of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Kasper Schmeichel. BookingPaul Pogba (Manchester United) is shown the yellow card. Morelos was sent off for a second booking after a dive in stoppage time. Rangers have said the Colombian, who appeared to make a gesture with his hand across his neck to Celtic fans following his dismissal, suffered racial abuse. A year ago, Morelos appeared to grab at Christie's groin in the fixture at Ibrox but escaped retrospective action because the referee saw the incident at the time. Leicester City goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel has condemned the "very harsh" criticism of Manchester United counterpart David de Gea since the Premier League's resumption. De Gea has come under scrutiny after errors contributed to United dropping league points and losing in the FA Cup. But Schmeichel, whose side play United on Sunday with both chasing a top-four spot, has defended the Spaniard. Goalkeepers are going to get scrutinised," Schmeichel said. This is a no-brainer for me, though, because my drummer Dean Beresford is a massive Villa fan, and his granddad Joe Beresford played for them from 1927 to 1934. He is in the process of writing a book about him at the moment and the stories are legend. So, if I don't say Villa are going to win, I might end up without a drummer. In any case I have always had a secret liking of Villa because of their claret and blue colours. The central midfielder won the PFA young player of the year award at the end of the 2002-03 season and won the League Cup with Spurs in 2008. He also played 21 times for his country, scoring against Switzerland, and is now a regular BBC presenter and pundit on TV and radio. The 37-year-old reflects on the moment Sir Bobby Robson made him the second most expensive teenager in British football, when he signed him for Newcastle from Forest for £5m in 2002. Both clubs are from the first league level in Vietnam but interesting is that Nam Dinh played about 9 friendly games before the normal season started and ended up losing 8 of them and one of their biggest losses was at Hai Phong their opponents in this encounter where they ended up losing the game with no less than 5-1 in the end. The attack of Nam Dinh is really not that bad having watched them play with Pho Hien from the 2nd league a week ago but even against their opponent they really struggled in defense and at the end scored an own goal to win 2-1 in the end. West Ham United have been waiting for a win since New Year's Day but will hope they can get three points that will lift them out of the Premier League relegation zone when they host Southampton on Saturday. The Hammers have had a tough run of fixtures but BBC football experience Mark Lawrenson says there will be "no excuses" if they do not perform this time. If their situation does not focus the West Ham players' minds, then they are in big trouble," Lawrenson said. Tottenham forward Son Heung-min begins a three-game ban after the club failed with an appeal against the red card he received in Sunday's defeat by Chelsea. Erik Lamela, Hugo Lloris and Ben Davies remain out. Brighton have no new injury concerns although the squad is expected to be rotated with this the first of two games in three days. Winger Jose Izquierdo is continuing his recovery from a knee injury in his native Colombia. Parma vs Frosinone predictions as these two teams meet in the Italian cup on Thursday night. Will the top-flight hosts come away with the win? Read on for our free Coppa Italia predictions and match preview. Scooter - FCK 2020 ( Emoticon & Sc@r ISO Bootleg). 0:26Dropping SCOOTER - FCK 2020 ( EMOTICON & SC@R ISO BOOTY) on Uproar Scotland live stream with MC Shorty today. This will be avail on Scarred ... Adelaide United and Central Coast Mariners will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Adelaide United this season have the following results: 8W, 0D and 8L. Meanwhile Central Coast Mariners have 4W, 1D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. He was outstanding against West Ham and even more devastating against Bournemouth. This time Nuno Espirito Santo didn't leave his best player on the bench twiddling his thumbs. Instead he gave him the Molineux stage and boy did he run the show. Adama Traore is playing the football of his life and the next decision he has to make may be the biggest one of his life. Does he stay at Wolves or listen to the overtures of clubs now desperate to buy him?I would wait for Nuno to move to a bigger club and follow him. Mourinho knew things had to change and the unfortunate Dier was the sacrifice. It did not have an instant impact but once Spurs forced their way back into contention the change helped them build momentum that eventually overwhelmed Olympiakos. This seemed a night when Mourinho and Spurs' supporters were getting to know each other. There may have been no ecstatic welcome at the door but by the time they parted at the final whistle they seemed to understand each other a lot better. MANCHESTER, England, March 26 (Reuters) - Current contracts for players and coaches should be extended until the end of the delayed domestic soccer seasons, according to an internal FIFA document presented to its Coronavirus Working Group. The confidential document, seen by Reuters, also recommends allowing transfer windows to be changed in accordance with new season dates and urges clubs and players to work together to find solutions to salary payments during stoppages. Posted at 90'+3' Nicolò Barella (Inter Milan) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Ronaldo Vieira (Sampdoria). Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Inter Milan. Conceded by Maya Yoshida. Posted at 90'+1' Milan Skriniar (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Mehdi Léris (Sampdoria). In their last four home matches, they have one win, and one clean sheet in the last five home matches. Genk have conceded two or more goals in three of their last four games at home. They are winless in 10 Champions League games, dating back to 2011. They managed a 1-1 draw at home to Napoli earlier in the group before going on to lose to Liverpool. We’re confident that Porto will win on Friday and we have predicte4d a final scoreline of 1-0. The hosts head into the match as the form favourites, having outperformed their guests in all departments, and with a dominating lead in the head to head record between the two clubs. However, Braga have improved of late and look as if they will challenge for fourth spot and possibly a top-three finish which is why we have only backed a narrow 1-0 win for Porto this Friday. We will see what happens. Watford close to new manager Watford are expected to announce their new manager on Monday after binning Quique Sanchez Flores. Chris Hughton and Paul Clement are thought to be the two men in the frame for the Vicarage Road hotseat, while Alan Curbishley is still available. Results 'leaked' It's probably just a teenager on Microsoft Paint, but we love a good conspiracy and many people are claiming the Ballon d'Or results have already been leaked. I thought I was onside for my goal, but I didn't want to celebrate just in case. I got back into position. Manchester United defender Harry Maguire: "As a team we are improving but we want to improve a lot more. To not win games at home is disappointing. We huffed and puffed but we need to do better and Wednesday [home to Spurs] gives us a great opportunity to put that right. We were poor after their first goal. Marcus Rashford has called on the government to reverse a decision not to provide free school meal vouchers during the summer, saying that "the system isn't built for families like mine to succeed". The Manchester United and England forward has raised about £20m to supply three million meals to vulnerable people while working with charity FareShare UK during the coronavirus lockdown. Campaigners have threatened to bring legal action against the government for not extending the food voucher scheme into the summer holidays. I'm pretty relaxed about it. I'm fortunate. I've looked after the money I've earned pretty well - I'm tighter than two coats of paint. I've got in the back of my head the Scotland squad [for the Nations League matches in early September]. I'd like to have a club before then but sadly this virus might curtail that. Stephen O'Donnell chose to leave Kilmarnock where his form had earned him 11 Scotland caps'We have a core of seven or eight players'Morton chief executive David MacKinnonThe key thing is operating a break-even budget. Manchester United had been without a women's team for 13 years when the side was eventually re-formed in 2018 - but they're making up for lost time, needing just two seasons to become the fourth best side in England. In their first Championship game two years ago, they beat Aston Villa 12-0. They went on to win the division with 18 victories from 20 games, before finishing fourth in their first season in the Women's Super League. Borussia Dortmund will be looking to build on a 4-0 win over Schalke 04 when they take on Wolfsburg on Matchday 27. Borussia Dortmund impressed in the Revierderby, with their rolling over team bitter rivals without any difficulties, but Lucien Favre’s troops will have a much bigger fish to fry against Wolfsburg. The Wolves are a real force to be reckoned with at home, and they head into Saturday's football game following a 2-1 win over Augsburg. Roda and Jong AZ will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie in Holland. Roda this season have the following results: 4W, 7D and 7L. Meanwhile Jong AZ have 5W, 4D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Buy Official Manchester City Tickets and Hospitality Man City. Manchester City. 20:00. GMT. FC Copenhagen FC Copenhagen. BUY NOW. Tickets available. Premier League. Sun 10 Mar. Premier League, Anfield. Premier ... Speaking to Reuters, IFAB secretary Lukas Brud said the organisation is working on current or future VAR usage with over 100 competitions and is not focused on the Premier League. However, Brud repeated his view that VAR should only be used in cases where a "clear and obvious" error has been identified and should not "try to find something that might not be there". Footballers, like the rest of us, are fallible: they peak and they trough, they have good days and bad days and, also like the rest of us, could do with a little cajoling or scolding now and again. It has become fashionable to condescend the concept of passion, or 'pashun', but commitment to a team, its aim and its ambition represent one of those intangibles that can provide marginal advantages at the elite level. FULL MATCH | FINAL | Emirates FA Cup 2022-23 - YouTube FULL MATCH | FINAL | Emirates FA Cup 2022-23 - YouTubeYouTube · The Emirates FA Cup3M+ views · 9 months ago YouTube · The Emirates FA Cup YouTube · The Emirates FA Cup 2:07:17 Both of these two teams have been particularly high scoring in recent weeks. Both of these two teams have scored a total of 13 goals over their last six Bundesliga games. Only the Bundesliga's current top two, RB Leipzig and Borussia Monchengladbach have outscored these two teams over the past six games. Aguero was forced off in the final 15 minutes against the Blues with a tendon injury, and City had initially feared a long lay-off. The problem is not as serious as first feared, however, though the Argentinean will still be absent when the champions face their great rivals on 7th December. A few games, I don't know exactly," said Guardiola. Premier League players launch initiative to help the NHSPremier League squads 'drop 1. All 24 sides in the Championship still had nine matches to play when the league was suspended on 13 March. Some clubs in League One and League Two have 10 games left. If the campaign had carried on as normal, the remaining fixtures would have been completed in 73 days up until the Championship play-off final on 25 May. With Lech Poznan having lots of problems defending their own goal in some of the games, I can see this game, based on my analysis, being an away win. I looked at both team’s forms and their recent Head-to-Head match up when I was crafting my selection. Although, I expect from Lech to score here.