top of page

Curis Consulting-NEW Group

Public·78 members

[[[streaming@]**]] Today: El Gaish vs El Dakhleya live free 5 March 2024

Recently El-Gaish have a series of guest games. In this match El-Gaish is a favorite. Our prediction for today's El-Gaish to win the game is with odds 1.79 .

Video - Hot-shot striker Lautaro Martinez attracts interest from a Premier League club - Euro Papers01:18 The result ended an 18-match winless run for Atalanta in Serie A trips to Florence, stretching back to January 1993, and saw them move on to 42 points in fourth, three ahead of fifth-placed AS Roma, who lost 3-2 at home to Bologna on Friday. You wouldn't get close to saying my name!"That settles that. It's Pulis, not Poolis. Wenger wanted long throw-ins banned' Most teams struggled against the Delap throw. Some more than others. Perhaps nothing encapsulates the Pulis era at Stoke better than the image of a titanic centre-half heading in one of midfielder Rory Delap's long throws. Arsenal, in particular, could not deal with the direct approach, losing five out of eight games in Staffordshire between 2008 and 2014. El Geish vs El Dakhleya H2H 5 mar 2024 Head El Geish won 6 direct matches. El Dakhleya won 3 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.00 goals per Match. El ... Christian Eriksen scored his first Inter Milan goal as the Italians won at Ludogorets Razgrad in the Europa League last 32. The former Spurs midfielder slotted home from the edge of the area after Romelu Lukaku's lay-off with about 20 minutes remaining. The Dane also hit the bar with a drive from 25 yards before Lukaku sealed the win with a penalty in added time. The second leg takes place at the San Siro next Thursday (27 January). Raiola's cryptic comment raises Pogba doubts Oh no, that mischievous super-agent, Mino Raiola, is at it again! This time, the ever-controversial Raiola has raised renewed doubts over Paul Pogba’s future at Manchester United by saying he wants to take ‘a great footballer’ to Real Madrid this summer. As we suggested this morning, Pogba’s future remains unclear, with Raiola having long sought a move away from United for his star client and Real Madrid vying for his services along with former club Juventus. The BFF's decision was taken at a meeting on Monday, and the federation said it was "re-arranging its fixture calendar" and was satisfied that the league and cup competitions were well on target for a May 30 completion date. Ndikuriyo made no reference to the health risks of continuing to proceed with league and cup matches, save to call on players, officials and spectators to observe preventative measure recommended by the government. Leipzig is 3rd placed at this moment behind the two giants Bayern Munich and Dortmund but with these two clubs going to play today one against each other it is a good chance for Leipzig to get closer to at least one of these two sides, and they have just put an end to a run of 3 draws in a row in the league by crushing Mainz once more this time away from home with no less than 5-0, Timo Werner, their top goalscorer who also scored 3 times in the 8-0 win with Mainz at home earlier this season scored once more 3 goals and they were pretty much simple tap-ins. The hosts bounced back with a 2-1 win at Norwich on Saturday, a result that leaves them 6th in the table as we head into the second half of the campaign. They are just five points adrift of the top four, and with just one defeat in their last 13 league games they are definitely a force to be reckoned with. Phil was here and spoke to a lot of the girls," Manchester United and England defender Abbie McManus said after their WSL defeat by Bristol City in January. We see him in the crowd quite a lot. He's good at letting everyone know what they need to do. Where do the four nations stand?A footballing Team GB is something of a novelty in the modern era - as the four nations that make up the UK compete separately at World Cups and European Championships. David Beckham fired England's first one over, and though Rui Costa missed soon after, keeper Ricardo saved from Darius Vassell - and then scored the winner himself. Another penalty shootout, another painful tournament exit for England. If you are viewing this page on the BBC News app please click here to vote. France 2-1 England (2004) v Yugoslavia 3-4 Spain (2000) Media playback is not supported on this device Archive: France v England - Euro 2004 It's never over until it's over - especially when Zinedine Zidane was on the pitch. It's fantastic - something he has always wanted to do. It dawns on the reporter that the lady being interviewed is in fact the mother of Villa boss Dean Smith. His dad would be so proud. He's got dementia and he's in a home and doesn't know him," continues Hilary. Have you got a message for Villa fans? "Thank you for supporting my son. You're absolutely brilliant. God bless you all. Hope we get there [to the Premier League]. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Shrewsbury Town 2, Liverpool 2. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt blocked. Curtis Jones (Liverpool) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Roberto Firmino. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Jason Cummings (Shrewsbury Town) header from the left side of the six yard box is high and wide to the left following a corner. This game is a big test for Steve Bruce, the Newcastle manager fighting off a bad run of form after a bright opening half of the season. Prior to their midweek FA Cup replay against Rochdale, Newcastle had failed to win any of their last five matches in all competitions. Taking only one point from an available 12 has seen Newcastle slide from ninth place to the cusp of a relegation battle. There were plenty of plastered on smiles in the stands at Borussia Park, but little for Borussia Monchengladbach's players to celebrate as a Kai Havertz double helped Bayer Leverkusen to victory. Played behind closed doors as a result of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Monchengladbach had 13,000 cardboard cut-outs of supporters in place for their first home game back after the resumption of the Bundesliga. 60% of Helmond Sport’s home games have ended in defeat this season and the hosts concede an average of 1.80 goals per home game, while Breda have won 44% of their away games, which is well above the league average of 26%, and the visitors score an average of 1.56 goals per away game which is why we have backed a final scoreline of 2-0 in favour of Breda this Friday. For the final score, we're backing the hosts to win 2-1, as they have only lost three of their 10 home ties this season and won four of them. Hibs have lost half their away matches, only winning three. Ferguson and his players took the acclaim at the final whistle as the clouds over Goodison Park lifted. Reaction from Goodison Park plus the rest of Saturday's Premier League matches Ferguson scored 60 goals in 239 Premier League appearances for EvertonFerguson the talismanFerguson has long enjoyed cult status with a large section of Everton's support - and he has added another chapter, albeit a small one, with this memorable victory. Let the statistics speak for themselves. Since making his Premier League debut in the goalless draw at home to Wolverhampton Wanderers on 1 February, Fernandes has been involved in more goals in the competition than any other player with two goals and three assists. Take United's first goal here, a quickly-taken free-kick on the half-hour, lifted over Manchester City's wall, opponents caught off guard and the job completed when Anthony Martial struck a finish past keeper Ederson. Eibar vs Getafe predictions for this Sunday’s early La Liga kick-off at Ipurua. A Getafe side unbeaten in five will be hoping to pile further misery upon Los Armeros who have lost their last three league games. Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. Morning! Hello and welcome to Eurosport's live blog on day six without football! How is everyone holding up? With the fallout from UEFA's Euro 2020 decision yesterday doing the rounds it promises to be another day of drama. Stick with us as we bring you up to date throughout the day. Arsenal target Meunier First time for a couple of hours, but we have a story that is not related to coronavirus! It is the news that Arsenal will attempt to sign PSG defender Thomas Meunier, according to native Belgian publication Het Laatste Nieuws. But despite his versatility in the sporting arena, he admits he is no football expert. Football to me means rugby, that's my knowledge of football," Williams told BBC Sport. But I understand now that football is a religion here and if I say some things that upset some people then please, please forgive me. I grew up a Manchester United fan but don't hold that against me. I don't know too much about soccer but me being a proud Muslim athlete, I know players like Didier Drogba and Liverpool's Mo Salah. Granada began their campaign superbly and briefly held top spot after a run of six wins from eight in September and October, but six defeats from their last eight matches has seen Nazaries drop down to 11th. I would back striker Callum Wilson to go on a little run of scoring now after he ended his long wait for a goal in that game, and he is not the only Cherries player who will have enjoyed a confidence boost. Media playback is not supported on this device Bournemouth needed to show people we are not finished - Howe As well as Arsenal did to draw with Chelsea after having David Luiz sent off, when I look at them I am just not convinced. Round twenty-fifth of the Bulgarian football league and this game faces two teams that are in adverse positions on the table, the team that plays at home is Tsarsko Selo that is in the eleventh position needs to add points to leave the group of demotion. Li led Wuhan to sixth place in their first season back in the Chinese Super League last year before being appointed on Thursday to take over China's national team following the resignation of Marcello Lippi in November. Gonzalez has previous experience with the Chinese Super League, serving as head coach of Beijing Guoan for the first half of the 2017 campaign. Barca's injuries at the back, options up front Could Martin Braithwaite, who ended the transfer window with Leganes, play in El Clasico?Barcelona will be missing their first choice full-backs, with Sergi Roberto and Jordi Alba injured. They will be replaced by the uninspiring duo of Nelson Semedo and Junior Firpo, and there is also a doubt over Gerard Pique after he hurt his ankle during Tuesday's draw at Napoli. Tala'ea El Geish vs El Daklyeh How to Watch Tala'ea El Geish v El Daklyeh Live · Step 1 - Click on our Live Stream box above and register for free · Step 2 - Scroll through the list of sports ... The defeat was Chelsea's third in four Premier League fixtures and Frank Lampard will have to find a way to drag his team out of their slump to hold off the teams that are closing in quickly from below them. This is a time to sit back and acknowledge achievement and progress and hope. Lazio, Rennes and Cluj; Porto, Feyenoord and Young Boys. Twelve games played against challenging European opposition and only two lost, one a dead rubber when a second-string Celtic lost to the Romanians on Thursday and one a Rangers defeat in Bern that only happened in the 93rd minute. Celtic had their work done early. Lennon was in the most surreal position of being able to rest many of his senior guys for the trip to Cluj and go instead with a supporting cast - a mixture of players trying to rebuild their first-team prospects and youngsters taking their first steps on this stage. I will see what happens next. Paper Round’s view: Those quotes certainly put a downer on United’s chances of bringing him to the club, and if he still holds that opinion then United are wasting yet more time in their pursuit of a player. However, if an offer was made for Van de Beek now then he might reconsider, given Ajax are unlikely to repeat last season’s success. Odds are quite fine for Wolfsburg to win this game at 2nd from bottom Werder Bremen who has a really modest home record this season which reads just 1-3-10 with only 9 goal scored by them and no less than 33 goals conceded and Wolfsburg given the fact that in their last away game they even had the lead 4-0 away at a very strong Bayer Leverkusen side should be well capable to even win this game by even more than one goal difference as they won both away games after the restart also winning with 2-1 away from home at Augsburg. Tala'ea El-Gaish vs El Daklyeh H2H Tala'ea El-Gaish vs El Daklyeh H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions © Free Livescore site, ... Mirren) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+1' Sheyi Ojo (Rangers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Conor McCarthy (St. Mirren). Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Scott Arfield (Rangers) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Then give everyone a month off, a month to train and you would not start the next championship before November. It can't be done. He was against awarding the title. It should not be assigned because the championship isn't over and there are three teams in the running," he said. Juventus top the standings on 63 points, one ahead of Lazio and nine in front of Inter Milan who have a game in hand. El Dakhleya - Tala'ea El Gaish Live - Egyptian League Eurosport is your source for the latest Egyptian League match updates. Get the full recap of El Dakhleya - Tala'ea El Gaish, complete with stats and ... Assisted by Youssef Aït Bennasser. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. Yacine Adli (Bordeaux) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Toma Basic. Posted at 86' Foul by Samuel Kalu (Bordeaux). Posted at 86' Anthony Briancon (Nîmes) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Jonathan Cafú (Bordeaux) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Foul by Florian Miguel (Nîmes). Did you know? He became the first Watford goalkeeper to keep a clean sheet against Manchester United in the Premier League, saving all eight of the shots he faced on target. Defenders - Fabian Schar (Newcastle), Antonio Rudiger (Chelsea), Calum Chambers (Arsenal) Fabian Schar: The overall contribution by Newcastle's Fabian Schar in an often spiteful encounter with Crystal Palace was enough for the Swiss international to get into my team of the week. Talaea El Gaish vs Al Dakhleya » Predictions, Odds & Scores Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed bet within the last ... Barcelona’s 3-2 Spanish Super Cup semi-final loss to Atletico Madrid is set to be Valverde’s last game in charge, with he is entering his last hours at the club. Read the full story here 09:25 - Arsenal to miss out on Boateng? Jerome Boateng is reportedly a January target for Arsenal, but AC Milan could scupper the Premier League club's plans this month. They have a tough away game here against an improving Borussia Dortmund who are now third in the league. Leipzig might not be league leaders by the time this game begins. Monchengladbach can go back to the top with a win at Wolfsburg on Sunday. Leipzig are in top form at present having won their last six league games and in midweek reached the last sixteen of the Champions League topping their group. We feel that Union are likely to earn all three points from a tight, low scoring game versus Cologne. Union have kept a clean sheet in each of their last three Bundesliga home games. We feel that they are likely to provide a tough challenge for struggling Cologne to break down. Fans flout distancing rules in Hungarian Cup finalSpeaking to BBC World Service's World Football programme, Nguen said he would do it again "because this is something that I really stand by and this is something that I really take personally". I don't feel it's right that just because I play football, I can't say what I feel," he added. You're supposed to only play football. You're supposed to do your job on the field. Central defender Lautaro Valenti was abducted along with a companion on Saturday night in Avellaneda, an industrial district of greater Buenos Aires, the day after he played in a 2-0 defeat away to Aldovisi in the Argentine championship. Fortunately, they were freed hours later," the club said in a statement. Fortunately, in terms of points, their travelling efforts have been slightly better than Nimes' home exploits, so the visitors ought to fancy themselves on Friday. Last time out on the road, Garcia's men got the better of Strasbourg, giving little away in the process. A repeat performance might be enough to see off Friday's low-scoring hosts. That said, the visitors have made a habit of conceding goals on their travels, surrendering at least one in each of their last seven away games. They've also not been prolific winners on the road, winning three out of seven. Thus, it would, in this opinion, distribute the talent pool across leagues and clubs more evenly, making domestic and European competition more competitive. Further, it would additionally test the coaching acumen of those at elite clubs. Pep Guardiola is obviously a generational coach but restricting his options from the bench would provide a thorough test of his adaptability.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michele Thomson