top of page

Curis Consulting-NEW Group

Public·78 members

Águilas Doradas U-20 VS Rosario Central U-20 live watch 6 March 2024

1 day ago — The live broadcast is scheduled for 18:00. U20 Copa Libertadores has pleased us again, and we, in turn, recommend that you follow the game live.

There is certainly merit in this view. However, there is also an alternative theory, which for those who are keen to see the game restart is not quite so optimistic. Firstly, there are the practicalities. On Wednesday, it was announced schools were being shut in England for the overwhelming majority of pupils from Monday. The government's medical advisors do not expect the coronavirus pandemic to reach its peak until June and are advising against all non-essential travel. Earlier on Tuesday, Zidane hailed his opposite number as the greatest manager in the world and recalled visiting Guardiola in 2015 at Bayern with a group of French coaches. We talked about his training sessions, how he managed the team and he was very sincere with us. We were inspired with the work he was doing, he motivated us even more," Zidane remembered. Western Stima will host Zoo Kericho for this fixture of the league. I believe, the hosts have a great chance to get all three points. Western Stima is very average team in this season. However, the hosts have advantage at home stadium. They are undefeated on the home ground. In previous game Western Stima is won 1-2 against weak Chemelil. Also, we have Zoo Kericho who's is also very average team in this league. However, the visitors are more vulnerable away from home. I think, they have a very difficult task in this match. In any case, the hosts will try to remain unbeaten at home. My pick - Western Stima to win. Nevertheless, last season's Segunda champions have lost just twice on their travels after grinding out four draws and we're anticipating a similar outcome this weekend despite their 1-2 defeat at home to Athletic Bilbao last weekend, which brought an end to their unbeaten start to the campaign at El Sadar. Director of football Marcel Brands cut a concerned figure at half-time, deep in discussion with fellow director Sasha Ryazantsev - and there will surely be more discussions among the Everton hierarchy post-match. Everton did create some chances but never looked like ending a winless Anfield sequence stretching back to September 1999. It is also the first time Everton have conceded four goals in the first half of a Merseyside derby since 1935. Chelsea vs Nottingham Forest predictions for Sunday’s FA Cup clash at Stamford Bridge. Chelsea look to avoid a potential banana skin against high-flying Nottingham Forest. Read on for our free FA Cup predictions and betting tips. We've got to make sure that we don't drop back into the bottom three. Football can be very cruel. We just keep going; the brutal reality is there are points out there for everyone. The league table doesn't lie and we'll make sure we'll do our best to be where we want to be. Midfielder Morsy's winner was his second goal in five games for WiganThe record-breaking BeastNot many strikers join a club at the age of 34 and still find the time to become their all-time record goalscorer in League football. Subs: Lo Celso 6, Lamela 6. LIVERPOOL: Alisson 7, Alexander-Arnold 7, Gomez 7, Van Dijk 7, Robertson 7, Oxlade-Chamberlain 6, Henderson 7, Wijnaldum 7, Salah 7, Firmino 7, Mane 7. Subs: Lallana 6, Origi n/a, Shaqiri n/a. Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary KEY MOMENTS 2' - LIVERPOOL CHANCE! Firmino latches on to the Ox's ball in-behind. They currently sit 13th in the league and are drawn for the second most goals conceded this season. This match will be played at SC Bastia's Stade Armand-Cesari due to Borgo's stadium being too small but generally their form on the island has been poor with three losses and a draw in their last four games. Paris will host Lens for this fixture of the league. I think, the visitors will try to make a positive result on the opposite stadium. Yeah, Lens have a poor results in the last matches. They have two consecutive losses. However, Lens have the potential to pick up the victory. Also, we have Paris who's is one of the outsiders in this season. Hosts want to get the victory because they are in danger of getting relegated. Of course, the hosts will attempt to provide a strong resistance. After all, this will be a very important match for the both sides. My pick - Lens to win. Pacos Ferreira vs Vitoria Setubal predictions for Sunday's match in the Primeira Liga. Two teams in the bottom half of the table go head to head in the Primeira Liga on Sunday when newly-promoted Pacos Ferreira play host to Vitoria Setubal. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. well grbalj is on last place on the table with just 18 points which is 5 points less than the next team above team on the table so surely they are looking like a team to relegate but there is still hope for them and today win could be huge for them and I Think they have pretty good chance to get it cause on the other side zeta is on fourth place and it is not realistic for zeta to try to come on third place so I think grbalj is favorite for the win here and that is why I recommend this bet Mogilev is the main favorite in the second division, as they were relegated from the top tier in the recent year. Team was financially dissolved and new was made, in order to restore at least the rank of the Pershaya liga. They are for at least one class above other rivals in the league, and should not have problem with any of the teams here. They are hard to be defeated in whole competition, and in this one is big favorite too. Assisted by Andriy Yarmolenko. Goal!Posted at 84' Goal! West Ham United 0, Wolverhampton Wanderers 2. Pedro Neto (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Matt Doherty with a cross. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Michail Antonio (West Ham United) right footed shot from outside the box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Manuel Lanzini. Posted at 56' Corner, FC Bayern München. Conceded by Koen Casteels. Posted at 56' Attempt saved. Serge Gnabry (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Thomas Müller. Posted at 55' Attempt missed. Renato Steffen (VfL Wolfsburg) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right following a corner. Leeds went back to the top of the Championship with a dominant victory over a Fulham side who now look bound for the play-offs and are likely to see topscorer Aleksandar Mitrovic banned after an off-the-ball elbow. It is the final return leg game which will decide which club wins the title in Nicaragua and the first leg exceeded my expectations as I thought either a 0-0 draw or a 1-0 win for Esteli would happen and it was indeed 0-0 at half-time and somewhere after the 60 minute of the game Esteli opened the scoring but shortly after Managua FC had a reply and scored the 1-1 goal but it stayed like this till the end as it ended with under 2.5 goals and that bet was won but the under 2 goals bet was just void. AZ Reserves vs FC Oss predictions for Monday's match in the Eerste Divisie. Mid-table AZ Jong play host to bottom three side Oss in the second tier of Dutch football this Monday where we're expecting a close and competitive ninety minutes. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. They fully deserved their result, although it would be a mistake to think this tie is won. Ramos absence a big blow for RealCity have the advantage but Real will come to the Etihad Stadium for the second leg on 17 March with their history, their players and the way they thrive in this competition when it matters. You cannot afford to under-estimate them. It will, though, definitely help City that Real defender Sergio Ramos is suspended after his red card on Wednesday. This season has been up and down but I feel like we have turned a corner. Things looked grim for Southampton when they lost at home to West Ham United on Dec. But manager Ralph Hasenhuttl has turned the tide and the south coast club have become tighter at the back while still enjoying the goal threat Ings provides. Luckily, there is still too much common sense in the game for this kind of crazy notion to succeed. In fact, it is so far-fetched, I cannot actually believe anyone has dreamed it up. Last month, Real chief Perez was chosen as the first president of the newly-formed World Football Club Association following a meeting hosted by FIFA president Gianni Infantino. The penalty was awarded at a time when Barca were struggling to cope with Sociedad's flowing counterattacks, with the Basques missing several chances to take the lead at the Camp Nou in a bold second-half display. The victory took Barca back to the top of the standings on 58 points after 27 games although Real Madrid, on 56, can restore their place at the league's summit by beating Real Betis on Sunday. TALKING POINT Antoine Griezmann has finally found his role in this Barcelona team. There have been recent signs that Griezmann is finally starting to find his place at the Camp Nou and this was arguably his best performance for Barcelona in terms of synchronisation with his teammates, Messi in particular. Lega have managed to score in each of their last four home matches, while Barcelona have kept just two clean sheets from their six games on the road. Backing a Barca win with both teams to score significantly enhances the odds on Valverde's side in the match betting alone; recent form clearly shows the hosts have a realistic chance of getting on the scoresheet. Premier League top scorer Jamie Vardy became the latest victim of the injury curse afflicting English strikers when he limped off in the 43rd minute but Leicester responded by doubling their lead on the stroke of halftime when Barnes turned provider for Ricardo to fire home. Skipper Mark Noble gave West Ham a lifeline in the 50th minute when he converted from the spot after Wilfred Ndidi was adjudged to have fouled Sebastien Haller. I think draw is the best option for this game because Aston villa need to find the way to stop defeats especially now when they are playing versus direct opponent from relegation zone and especially because ford is in great shape and surely visitors are coming for one more victory tonight but even them knows that they must not lose in this game so I think they Will be pleased with a draw and 0 0 is not realistic but 1 1 seems like a very good option for someone who wants to try to predict the correct score at the end Posted at 87' Corner, Sheffield Wednesday. Conceded by Ashley Williams. SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Bristol City. Antoine Semenyo replaces Tommy Rowe. Goal!Posted at 85' Goal! Sheffield Wednesday 1, Bristol City 0. Barry Bannan (Sheffield Wednesday) converts the penalty with a left footed shot to the bottom left corner. BookingPosted at 84' Daniel Bentley (Bristol City) is shown the yellow card. Manchester City coach Mikel Arteta has spoken with senior Arsenal figures and Wenger thinks the Spaniard is a good choice - as long as he has the right support. He's intelligent, he has passion and knowledge - but so does Ljungberg," said Wenger, who managed both former midfielders at Arsenal. Mikel Arteta has a great future. He learned a lot in his position as assistant coach. He will have to deal with the fact that he has no experience at that level. Of course, I see plenty of goals in this match from Belarusian elite league and of course I will try that option. Generally, this two rivals, like all teams in this league are playing very efficient all the time and I don't see reason why they cannot continue that way and this time. Shakhtyor Reserves are very talented team and they are very offensive, so they are probably closer to win today. Slutsk is also solid so far in new season and they will surely score at least one goal in this duel. Yes, over is ok here and I will try. If you are viewing this page on the BBC News app please click here to vote. TIMO WERNER (Forward, 23, RB Leipzig)Linked with: LiverpoolIf any side in the league can afford to sit out deadline day, it is Liverpool, who have a 19-point lead at the top of the Premier League and have already brought forward Takumi Minamino in this window. There is a theory, though, that you should strengthen from a position of power, which perhaps accounts for suggestions that Timo Werner could be on his way to Anfield. Huracán vs. Rosario Central Watch LIVE 2月29日at 7:00 下午EST Start your 7-day free trial. 觀看清單. 分享 En Español - 2024 Concacaf Men's U-20 Qualifiers-Nicaragua vs. Anguilla. 免費 ... Posted at 65' Foul by Callum Wilson (Bournemouth). Posted at 64' Attempt missed. Marvelous Nakamba (Aston Villa) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Jack Grealish following a corner. Posted at 64' Corner, Aston Villa. Conceded by Dan Gosling. Posted at 64' Attempt blocked. Meanwhile, the German side have just splashed out on teenage striking prodigy Erling Braut Haaland from Red Bull Salzburg so may be prepared to listen to offers. Could Sancho be tempted by a return to the Premier League, where he did not get a chance first time round at Manchester City? He won't come cheap. GARETH BALE (30, winger, Real Madrid)Value: £44. Linked with: Tottenham, Manchester United"Wales. For me, I would have no concerns returning," former Liverpool forward and La Liga ambassador Luis Garcia told BBC Sport. If they asked me to go now and play, I would not have any issues. It is a little bit scary to think about the [coronavirus] situation but La Liga has put in all the safety protocols so the players don't have to be afraid. The return of La Liga has been promoted by hanging kits on a street in SevilleIn order to maintain social distancing guidelines, substitute and coaches benches will be extended, players must wear protection such as masks and gloves, and will change their kit at half-time. Ed Woodward and his team have been criticised in the past for his transfer dealings, but being pipped to a really exciting transfer by your bitter rivals is a new low for club's executive vice-chairman. Minamino is another Salzburg star who has excelled in this season's Champions League campaign and he seems like the perfect fit for Jurgen Klopp's playing style. Tottenham Hotspur against Olympiakos Piraeus in match UEFA Champions League. My prediction this match could be won for Tottenham Hotspur with margin score minimal is 3 goals. Tottenham Hotspur have good result on last 4 match in Champions League due to Tottenham Hotspur have won in 2 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Olympiakos Piraeus have not good result on last 4 match in Champions League due to Olympiakos Piraeus only have draw in 1 match and 3 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Tottenham Hotspur can defeat Olympiakos Piraeus due to Tottenham Hotspur need win 1 match to make sure the next round. Therefore, I'm sure that Tottenham Hotspur will be win and make much score. The three options are to start again in mid-May, in June or at the end of June. There is also the possibility of starting again at the beginning of the next [season], starting the following one later. We will see the best solution for leagues and clubs. Ceferin says that playing remaining games behind closed doors would have to be an option across Europe. It's hard for me to imagine all the matches behind closed doors, but we still don't know whether we'll resume, with or without spectators," he said. Having scored his first goal of the campaign against Liverpool a week ago, he struck a second in two games against Burnley. The Ivorian was up for the battle at Turf Moor as he clashed with opposite man Phil Bardsley in the second-half - he also made more key passes (two) and won more fouls (three) than any of his team-mates. The French Football Federation (FFF) confirmed the news on its website on Thursday. Hidalgo also took France to the 1982 World Cup semi-finals, losing to West Germany on penalties, but the 1984 tournament on home soil was an emotional highlight with French playmaker Michel Platini grabbing nine goals in five matches to finish as the tournament's top scorer. Amazon.com: Prime Video: Prime Video En Español - UEFA Youth League Soccer-FC Bayern Munich vs. Feyenoord U19. Tomorrow 9:40 AM. Free trial. ViX Gratis: Watch with a subscription: Live and ... Sheff Utd 18 7 7 4 22 16 28 . Wolverhampton 18 6 9 3 26 22 27 7 Tottenham 17 7 5 5 32 24 26 . Man Utd 18 6 7 5 26 22 25 9 Newcastle 18 7 4 7 18 24 25 10 Burnley 18 7 3 8 23 29 24 11 Arsenal 18 5 8 5 24 27 23 12 Crystal Palace 18 6 5 7 15 20 23 13 Brighton 18 5 5 8 21 26 20 14 Bournemouth 18 5 4 9 19 25 19 15 Everton 18 5 4 9 20 29 19 16 West Ham 17 5 4 8 19 28 19 17 Southampton 18 5 3 10 21 37 18 . Tondela concede an average of 0/83 goals per away game which is below the league average of 1.44 and have scored first in four of their five home games, so if the hosts score first on Saturday you would expect them to go on and win the game. It’s also easy to exaggerate when you think something has dragged on. But the Warm-Up is pretty sure that the Christian Eriksen to Inter saga has been going on for a billion years and we’re absolutely overjoyed that it finally seems to be over. Eriksen was in Milan on Monday to cross the ts on his move, which helps Antonio Conte in his quest to sign all the good players from his two seasons in the Premier League and also Ashley Young, and somehow stuff them all into the same team somehow. We had a great second half and made the chances to win but it was a draw. Everyone wants to move forward, everyone wants to win, we put in good performances at home. Atletico, who host Liverpool in the Champions League last 16 on Tuesday, were able to bring on striker Alvaro Morata in the second half for his comeback from a muscle injury. Britain's Health Minister Matt Hancock sparked a debate last week when he said Premier League players must "play their part" and take a pay cut while the league was suspended so that the clubs' non-playing staff are not furloughed. Taylor, head of the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA), defended the players and accused the government of unfairly singling out footballers when other well-paid professions escaped their scrutiny. After more than three months of wandering, the homesick Wuhan Zall team members finally set foot in their hometown," the team said on the Twitter-like Weibo. Fans, dressed in the team's orange colours, sang and gave the players flowers as they arrived home for the first time in 104 days. Players will now spend time with their families before training resumes. The team had first left Wuhan in early January to start preparing for the Super League season. JEDDAH, Jan 12 (Reuters) - Real Madrid midfielder Federico Valverde earned unlikely praise from Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone for a deliberate foul that denied Atletico a late scoring chance and potentially cost them Sunday's Super Cup final. The final, which Real won 4-1 on penalties, was goalless with five minutes left of extra time when Atletico forward Alvaro Morata raced towards goal with a glorious chance to score. APWin: Today's Football Matches Results & Tips Copa Libertadores U20 · 18:00. Águilas Doradas U20 logo. Águilas Doradas U20 v.s Atalanta Vélez Sarsfield v.s Rosario Central Argentinos Juniors v.s Gimnasia ... Benfica score an average of 2.75 goals per home game and Braga score an average of 0.71 goals per away game, which is why we have backed a 3-1 final scoreline in favour of the home side on Wednesday night. Benfica’s home games average 3.00 total goals, with 50% producing over 3.5 goals, adding further weight to our prediction of four goals being scored when they host Braga. Aguilas Doradas U20 Scores & Latest Results Today Aguilas Doradas U20. Colombia. Overview · Matches · Tables. NEXT MATCH. Aguilas Doradas U20. 10:0006 mar. Rosario Central.

Ab