top of page

Curis Consulting-NEW Group

Public·70 members

Today: Bayern Munich vs SS Lazio live stream 5 March 2024

14 hours ago — Bayern vs Lazio: How to Watch Live, TV Channels and Streaming Options in Your Country on March 5, 2024. Bayern will receive Lazio for the second ...

Bayern vs Lazio: How to Watch Live, TV Channels - Bolavip 14 hours ago — Bayern vs Lazio: How to Watch Live, TV Channels and Streaming Options in Your Country on March 5, 2024. Bayern will receive Lazio for the second ... For the SPFL motion to be passed, it needs nine Premiership clubs, eight in the Championship, and 15 in Leagues One and Two combined to vote in favour. Ten in the top flight have voted for, with seven in the Championship and 16 in the lower leagues doing likewise. A vote for would also lead to the Premiership being called on the same points per game basis if the SPFL board "determines the games cannot be played". Not only was Jullien offside when he scored, so was Edouard, on the field in the midst of this Celtic crisis, and one other. Three men offside and yet referee Willie Collum and his officials said the goal was good. Rangers were shell-shocked for three minutes, then had their spirits soaring when they won a penalty and saw Frimpong red-carded in the act of fouling Morelos, and then returned to the ranks of the haunted when the striker had his penalty saved by the unbeatable Celtic goalkeeper. Assisted by Ryan Fraser with a cross. BookingPosted at 76' Aaron Cresswell (West Ham United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 75' VAR Decision: No Red Card Aaron Cresswell (West Ham United). Posted at 74' Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Foul by Aaron Cresswell (West Ham United). Posted at 72' Foul by Junior Stanislas (Bournemouth). Posted at 72' Pablo Fornals (West Ham United) wins a free kick on the left wing. The Zimbabwe Football Association (ZIFA) confirmed on Tuesday that all three of their main stadia - Barbourfields in Bulawayo, Mandava in Zvishavane and the National Sports Stadium in Harare - had failed inspection visits by CAF last November. They are due to host Algeria in March in the Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers and finish that campaign at home to Zambia in September. Wolfsburg are struggling at the moment with no win in the last 3 Bundesliga matches and at home they have won only 2 of the last 8 games. In the Bundesliga they so far only have a 3-4-2 record at home. The two Ashgabat clubs for the local derby, normally inconsistent when it comes to under or over 2,5 goals. Recent results and mathematics tells us we should back the under at 1,67. The 1st match this year at FC Ashgabat Stadium came up as under 2,5 goals the result being 0 x 1 for the visitors. If we go back to last season we have at Kopetdag's one under and one over by one goal, both wins for the home side, 2 x 1 and 1 x 0. Kopetdag comes from a high score win away at Energetik's and FC Asgabat 1 x 1 at home with Sagadam. Hoping to see a narrow one goal win here by 1 x 0 or even a 1 x 1 draw Leicester City have no win in six straight away league matches. Bournemouth have four wins in 17 home league matches. Bournemouth have one clean sheet in the last 11 home league matches. Leicester City have one clean sheet in six away league matches. AFC Bournemouth registered their first point since lockdown in their last match, and will be hoping to make it better in the next game, when they host Leicester City on Sunday. He was greeted at the airport in Asuncion by throngs of fans. Although he last played professionally in 2015, Ronaldinho, who also represented Brazilian clubs Atletico Mineiro, Flamengo and Fluminense, is still hugely popular with global football fans for his skills and showmanship. The 39-year-old was named FIFA world player of the year in 2004 and 2005 and won the World Cup with Brazil in 2002 and the Champions League with Barcelona in 2006. Lazio vs Bayern: How to Watch Live, TV Channels - Bolavip Feb 14, 2024 — For the first leg of the 2023/2024 UEFA Champions League round of 16, Bayern Munich will visit Lazio today at Stadio Olimpico. He added: "If you talk about coming late to training, we arrive at 10 and we start training at 11. If you're late for training you're effectively an hour and 15 minutes late without any excuse, that's quite a big deal if you're preparing for a game against Manchester City on the next day. I know the fines are relative, people can have their own mind. But the players are certainly big in the setting up of that and I think it's important to have discipline in the workplace. Arsenal has not been in great form this season and their results in the Premier League have been extremely disappointing, which means that the FA Cup is definitely a priority for this team. Leeds United has done some interesting results but they are clearly one or two levels below Arsenal, which means that the Gunners should be able to get the win here. It's true that Arsenal should change some players but we don't expect a full rotation here and for that reason, there is great value on Arsenal to get the win on this match at home against Leeds. Al Salmiya and Yarmouk will face each other in the upcoming match in the Kuwait Premier League. Al Salmiya this season have the following results: 5W, 2D and 1L. Meanwhile Yarmouk have 0W, 3D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. One of the other absent submissions came from Hearts, who it turned out were voting no, but had to resend due a technical issue. All this came after Rangers' alternative proposal was officially rejected for being legally "ineffective" amid claims from the Ibrox club of "numerous reports" of "attempts to coerce and bully" other teams to back the SPFL plans. Leaked Whatsapps pour fuel on fire - SaturdayWould we get clarity? No chance. The visitors should be confident of getting a goal, as they come here in fine form. Cagliari have found the net in each of their last 10 Serie A away games. They’ve found the net in 94% of their games overall, while this week sees them meet a weakened Juve outfit. Juventus have kept a clean sheet in just five league games so far this season; they last kept as few clean sheets at this stage of the competition back in 2010/11. Timo Werner scored his 25th goal of the Bundesliga season as RB Leipzig kept pace with Borussia Dortmund in the race for a top-two finish by winning 4-2 in an entertaining game in Cologne. The coveted forward took advantage of disastrous defending to score during a spell of three goals in seven minutes in a manic second half. Leipzig remain two points behind Dortmund with five games remaining. It was the first Bundesliga game to be played in June since 1995. We try to unpick and distinguish them, making sense of this assault on the senses. The memories come flooding back when we re-watch the games, a shared experience all over again as we relive those moments, bring them back to life and cling to them. Before Euro 2016, it was a dream that sustained Welsh fans, the not entirely unwavering belief that they would one day see their team play on this grand stage. The two sides have been among the most impressive so far this term and we’re predicting that will continue with the goal threat at either end leading to plenty of chances. The firepower of Maclaren should give the visitors the edge and despite thinking both teams will score, we’re also backing Melbourne City to come out victorious. This is an indication Western Sydney Wanderers are by no means much weaker than their opponents but just lack the quality in the final third to match their opponents. He made a full recovery and returned to training with his Chelsea team-mates, who resume their season with an away trip to Aston Villa on Sunday, 21 June. The forward added: "I would like to use this platform to thank everyone who has stood by my side and supported me during this difficult period. I have learned that being a footballer and playing for one of the best clubs in the world comes with a great responsibility, and going forward I will try and use my platform as a Chelsea player to be the best role model that I can be. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Newcastle United. Matthew Longstaff replaces Jonjo Shelvey. BookingPosted at 84' Emerson (Chelsea) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 84' Emerson (Chelsea) has gone down, but the referee deems it simulation. Posted at 83' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Federico Fernández. Posted at 83' Attempt blocked. Emerson (Chelsea) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. the match between Kaiserslautern and Uerdingen, where 11th and 12th place face to face. The chances for Kaiserslautern are better today, the guest has to complain about some injured players. Kaiserslautern is quite stable at home. Indirect comparison, they also won the last three games. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses the top left corner from a direct free kick. Posted at 74' Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 74' Foul by John Egan (Sheffield United). Posted at 70' Corner, Manchester City. Conceded by John Egan. Posted at 70' Attempt blocked. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. There's not a huge amount of pressure on Wolfsburg in Thursday's clash but they won't want to risk angering their fans any further with another poor result. The side are already assured of a place in the last 32 but a win in this game would give them a chance of top spot in the group as well as lifting spirits around the club. I'll never get that again. David Raven says he will never replicate the feeling of scoring the winnerTansey: "I remember running over and I was actually sick over the advertising boards because I was so tired. I jumped on Rav and had to jump back off to throw up. It was a rush of emotions, and we were all exhausted. Boys were running around naked on the bus'Inverness had sealed their place in the Scottish Cup final - which they would go on to win against Falkirk - and didn't hold back in their celebrations on the long bus journey back to the Highlands. one of the best bets for today because St Pauli is trying to get away from the relegation zone and they are playing much better at home than on the road, so this kind of matches are very very important to them, at home they have 5-3-3 and last game they played 1-1 versus a title contender Stuttgart which is surely a good result and tonight they are going to play versus the very bad team,Dresden on the road has 0-3-7 and it is hard to tell if their offense or defense is worse on the road so I have no doubts in St Pauli victory! Atletico did not manage a shot on target until the 79th minute, Kieran Trippier's searching pass finding Morata, whose volley from the edge of the six-yard box was parried away by Thibaut Courtois. The game's major flashpoint came with five minutes remaining in extra time when Valverde cynically hacked down Morata just outside the area when he was clean through on goal, sparking a melee involving both sets of players. Hertha has been having a pretty disappointing season so far as they are just 6 points above the bottom relegation places just 28 points collected by them this season and as a consequence they changed their coach in April in the middle of this corona pandemic. New coach is ex-Hamburger and Wolfsburg coach Bruno Labbadia who is really not known for building great defenses but is quite attacking and since Hoffenheim is quite weak in defense despite not being far from the Europa League places I see the guests scoring. While the pair are level in the table this season, recent campaigns have pointed to a clear winner in meetings between the two. Derby County are unbeaten in their last six home matches against QPR (W5 D1), winning the last five in a row. Their last home defeat against the R's came back in October 2009, losing 2-4. That would obviously leave a gap on the left wing, which could be filled by an unconvincing combination of currently (and often) injured Ousmane Dembele, home-grown Carles Perez (who is more comfortable on the right) and hugely inexperienced teen starlet Ansu Fati. But Barca could also feel compelled to bring forward their acquisition of a new centre forward to replace Suarez, which it was expected would take place at the end of the season, with Inter Milan's all-action Argentine Lautaro Martinez a leading candidate. I think there is high chances for a draw in this game cause Viktoria koln is team which has no ambitions to chase to top of the table and they just want to stay above relegation zone and right now they have 5 points more than teams in there so I think their main goal for them is not to lose this match tomorrow and on the other side meppen is in bad form and I think they can't win but they should not be unhappy with a draw so on this odd I m surely going to give it a shot I spent time with family and friends at home in Paris, just chilling," the 28-year-old said. It's a nice thing, a new thing in the Premier League and it's good for the players. We have come back and tried to get a good fitness, to be prepared for the next game because we need to make sure we get the three points. The argument] was probably as a consequence of our meetings. If you want to blame someone for that it's me," said the 57-year-old. I was critical of my boys. They were not critical enough with themselves. I asked them to be more demanding of each other. Son is an amazing kid. Everybody likes Son, but the captain told him you have to do more and give more to the team. It is something needed for the team to grow up. These are not words of the moment. They are not words of me being the Tottenham head coach. These are words that I've told and I've repeated in the last three, four, five years even as an opponent. In addition to Jose Mourinho, Tottenham have confirmed that Joao Sacramento, Carlos Lalin, Nuno Santos, Ricardo Formosinho and Giovanni Cerra have all joined the club to make up Jose Mourinho's backroom team. While Swansea have issues at the back, they’ve been a consistent scoring force at this level. They’ve scored in each of their last six Championship games, while the visitors have found the net in seven away trips on the bounce. The Welsh outfit have scored in 82% of their away games, so we expect them to test Brentford in this visit. Live: Bayern Munich vs SS Lazio stream 05/03/2024 15 hours ago — Live: Bayern Munich vs SS Lazio stream 05/03/2024 FC Bayern München Lazio live score (and video online live stream) starts on 5 Mar 2024 at ... Brighton manager Graham Potter has been given a two-year contract extension - six months after being appointed. Potter, 44, joined in May from Swansea on a four-year deal until 2023. The Seagulls are 12th in the Premier League after 13 games, three points below sixth place and five points above the relegation zone. We've been really pleased with the start Graham has made as head coach since joining us in the summer," chairman Tony Bloom said. Relive West Ham's win over Watford'Promise less and deliver more' - West Ham do just that Former Manchester United and Everton boss Moyes was appointed for a second spell as West Ham boss in December, with the side just one point above the relegation zone. Preserving the club's top-flight status will have been the aim and Moyes will achieve that objective barring a freak set of results over the coming days. Lampard is now Blues manager. And Paul Pogba's move to Manchester United has added more than £50m to the record transfer fee that was set by Robinho's switch to Etihad Stadium. A total of 3,774 games have been played, 10,382 points earned, 10,323 goals scored and more than £10bn spent by top-flight clubs on players in pursuit of largely unrealised glory. As the 2010s draw to a close, BBC Sport casts an eye back to identify the key names and numbers and paint a statistical picture of the past 10 years of the Premier League. However, it wasn’t Roma’s first clash against a side from the Super Lig. The Giallorossi are winless in their last four away games against Turkish sides in European competition (D2 L2). Will this be a similar struggle for the visitors, or will they claim the three points they need to boost their hopes of getting out of the group? Roma come into this one pushing for the Champions League on two fronts. Posted at 68' Foul by Florent Hanin (Vitória Guimarães). Posted at 67' Otávio (FC Porto) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 67' Foul by André André (Vitória Guimarães). Posted at 66' Luis Díaz (FC Porto) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 66' Foul by Florent Hanin (Vitória Guimarães). Posted at 65' Attempt missed. Florent Hanin (Vitória Guimarães) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. All things considered, backing a Benfica win to nil looks to provide good value as far as the betting is concerned and is something we're more than happy to do. Benfica have kept a clean sheet in 4 of their last 6 home games and with Rio Ave in less than sparkling shape, that theme could well continue in a 3-0 win. The worst ever team in this league is the home team, they have received five goals to nil when they have visited Juventus Managua fc which is the worst ever defeat with too much goals in this league so there is no option to back them here I am running with the visitors to take all points. How to Watch Bayern Munich vs. Lazio - UEFA Champions 57 minutes ago — FC Bayern Munich vs. SS Lazio (Lazio leads, 1-0). When: Tuesday, March 5. Time: 3 p.m. ET. Where: Fußball Arena München (Munich, Germany). BookingPosted at 83' Vedad Ibisevic (Hertha Berlin) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 80' Attempt missed. Axel Witsel (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from the centre of the box is too high. Assisted by Thorgan Hazard with a cross following a set piece situation. Posted at 79' Achraf Hakimi (Borussia Dortmund) wins a free kick on the right wing.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page