top of page

Curis Consulting-NEW Group

Public·88 members

Watch: RCA Zemamra VS Wydad AC Live Stream 5 March 2024

Jan 3, 2024 — Wydad AC Casablanca vs RCA Raja Casablanca Athletic 2024-01-03 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting ...

Draws against Tottenham, Man Utd and Wolves during that stretch could hardly be described as poor results, though the feeling that the Blades might have taken more from those games is testament to how well Sheffield United have adapted to life in the top flight. While Liverpool are eight points clear of Leicester City at the top of the standings, Everton are just above the drop zone in 17th and the pressure is on their manager Marco Silva. I have sympathy for him," Klopp said. I know how hard being a manager can be. But I think the last thing Marco needs right now is for me to feel sorry for him. This was before the Cas hearing. However, as City never made such an application, it was never processed. The nine Premier League clubs who made the application were Arsenal, Burnley, Chelsea, Leicester, Liverpool, Man United, Newcastle, Tottenham and Wolves. Earlier this month, Cas overturned the two-year ban, saying that most of the alleged breaches of Financial Fair Play rules were either not established or time-barred. Kelechi Iheanacho's goal deep into stoppage time denied Everton a point at the King Power Stadium and leaves them in 17th spot on 14 points -- two points and one place above the drop zone. British media reported Silva's position would be discussed by the club's hierarchy on Monday, two days before the Merseyside derby at Premier League leaders Liverpool. Cardiff City ended the season in fifth place, eight points behind their opponents, fourth-placed Fulham. Cardiff looked as if they might miss out on a top six finish after losing two games in a row. They fought back well though with each of their last three matches in the Championship being won. Eight goals were scored in those games, though two were against struggling Middlesbrough and Hull City, who ended up bottom of the table. Both their recent victories were solid 1-0 wins, an uncharacteristic scoreline of this usually whirlwind like Lille side, but manager Christophe Galtier won't be complaining. They hadn’t kept a clean sheet in the previous five games with some extremely difficult Champions League matches exposing their backline but in Ligue 1 they have been considerably more impressive, especially at home. They are unbeaten in their eight league games at the Stade Pierre-Mauroy with six wins and two draws. Les Dogues scored 14 goals and kept five clean sheets in this time so will be rather confident here as they host Brest. With Étoile struggling in their own division, we don't see them pulling off an incredible win here, especially considering Nice's impressive form going into this game. The hosts have been very good at the Allianz Riviera and while they haven't had a great time in this competition over the last few years, they should be able to get past the fourth-tier minnows given their quality of player, form and home advantage. Nice have ten goals in their last three home league games and with Étoile conceding three goals in two of their last five away days, we're backing the home side to score over 2.5 goals in a 3-0 win. As they would have expected, Norwich had to battle against the tide of Tottenham attacks in the additional 30 minutes and having held firm, got their rewards in the shootout. Spurs go marching outSpurs' shock sacking of popular boss Mauricio Pochettino in November paved the way for the appointment of former Chelsea, Manchester United and Real Madrid boss Mourinho as his replacement with the remit of taking the club to the next level by delivering a trophy. On the other, do Dundee, who are third in the table, now have the ability to hold the SPFL to ransom to force through league reconstruction that could elevate them into the Premiership?Either way, the public statement has thrust the Dens Park club into the spotlight, with another 41 pairs of eyes fixing their gaze upon them. Talking of league reconstruction, can it work?There is no short answer to this, although Hearts owner Ann Budge is keen to convince the SPFL board and its members that it is entirely possible. Cardiff City gave their promotion hopes a huge boost by beating Championship title hopefuls Leeds United 2-0 in a frenetic contest in the Welsh capital. Junior Hoilett's superb first-half goal after Kalvin Phillips lost the ball put Cardiff ahead before sub Robert Glatzel smashed home a second on 71 minutes. Leeds were always in the contest and would have at least scored but for some excellent saves from Alex Smithies. It has taken a bit of time for Bowen to get his chance but, finally given a start by manager David Moyes, the 23-year-old showed why he has scored 39 goals in the last season-and-a-half. Even from a wide position on the right, Bowen was a threat and had a good chance blocked before opening his Hammers account after 15 minutes, running on to an excellent pass from Pablo Fornals before supplying the neat finish. Football, Morocco: Wydad live scores, results, fixtures Wydad Athletic Club - WAC page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Wydad Casablanca - Raja Casablanca 23.04.2017 Apr 23, 2017 — The game will be played at the Stade Mohamed V. Wydad Casablanca vs Raja Casablanca score, statistics, and full match live broadcast can be ... The England defender said he had struggled to rediscover his best form following knee surgery in 2017. I'd love to be the player I was three years ago when I was doing well. I thought I'd return to become that player after the injury, but I had a rude awakening," Rose said. If I do well they (Newcastle) may think that's what's expected of me. This is the first competitive meeting between these two sides Sheffield United were beaten at this stage of the competition last year by non-league side Barnet 1-0. Chris Wilder will meet AFC Fylde boss Jim Bentley for just the second time with the last meeting going in favour of Wilder in a 3-1 win for Northampton over Morecambe back in 2016. Chelsea remain five points clear of fifth-placed Manchester United - who thrashed Norwich 4-0 - while Burnley, now on a run of four straight defeats, are four points above the drop zone with 18th-placed Bournemouth yet to play this weekend. Callum Hudson-Odoi of Chelsea celebrates after scoring his team's third goal during the Premier League match between Chelsea FC and Burnley FC at Stamford Bridge on January 11, 2020 in London, United KingdomGetty Images TALKING POINT Hudson-Odoi makes his mark: Having lacked firepower during a run of four league defeats in eight games, Frank Lampard had demanded his side 'find a killer instinct' in his pre-match notes ahead of the visit of Burnley. BookingPosted at 65' Leon Goretzka (FC Bayern München) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 64' Foul by Leon Goretzka (FC Bayern München). Hamilton Academical will host to Celtic in the Scottish Premiership on Sunday, looking to upset the odds and claim a surprise victory. The South Lanarkshire side have only beaten their Glasgow visitors 10 times in the club's history. It has led to suggestions Guardiola will trigger a break clause in his contract, which runs to 2021. However, speaking before Saturday's home game with Crystal Palace, Guardiola said: "Unless they sack me, I am staying, 100%. City were third in the Premier League before winning 3-1 at Manchester United in the first leg of their Carabao Cup semi-final and beating Aston Villa 6-1 to go back above Leicester. Hugill blazed over when clean through after just four minutes, then Osayi-Samuel was twice denied by goalkeeper Freddie Woodman after Swansea had been opened up. There was plenty of work for the home side's Wales defenders, Connor Roberts and Joe Rodon, to do in front of national boss Ryan Giggs, who was watching from the directors' box. Slask today will be meeting with the away team Korona and this game we have given it an over of 1.5 total goals as looking at the last games this two teams have played together they are very used of scoring over of .5 total goals Ostersunds FK is playing in a bad shape right now. The home team has not yet achieved a score with the start of a defeat. The last 10 matches, they brought 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. They are temporarily ranked 14th on the chart. With their current performance, they had to set their sights high on this battle. Home advantage is what they need to promote. The Video Assistant Referee (VAR) system was in the spotlight once again after Maguire kicked Batshuayi in the groin area in the first half at Stamford Bridge. Maguire should have been sent off," Lampard told British media. That's clear, and that obviously changes the game. United captain Maguire, who escaped sanction for the incident, went on to score a thumping header in the 66th minute to seal the win. Diogo Joto: The Wolves forward is scoring goals for fun. I must admit I thought Wolves' Europa League commitments would find them out. On the contrary, they have developed them into a team who now must be taken seriously as Champions League contenders. I never thought I would be saying that but I certainly am now having seen them put Spurs away and dispatched Espanyol in midweek to the European scrapheap. The rest of the top three, Leicester and City, look pretty safe to me too, but after that it is up for grabs. With 11 games to go, eight points separate eight teams from Chelsea in fourth to Everton in 11th"It is exciting because you have got the likes of Sheffield United punching above their weight but the big clubs involved in this particular race have all been in a bit of a mess at different times this season - they were expected to be doing much better than this. On Tuesday, however, the England women's team collectively made a donation to the NHS, supporting a scheme set up by men's Premier League players. Asked if she had friends in the game who were worried about losing their jobs, England striker Jodie Taylor said: "I don’t think anybody feels safe at this time. Nobody really knows how long this is going to last for. So as much as I believe our league and club here are being as transparent as they can, who knows what the future will bring. Another very very interesting match for today from Dutch elite league and another match where I surely see goals, so that will be my option here and I will just try that. So, Sparta is very talented team who can beat any rival at home. This team is in this moment in problems and in last two matches, they are won just one point, 1-2 and 2-2. Guests or Vittese is better team and this is team who is in last official duel beat this rival even 7-0. Still, they are in bad form and series of two loses, 1-2 and 1-2. We are backing Leipzig to win and both teams to score in this game. We also feel that Leipzig will have a good chance to score three goals for the fifth straight Bundesliga game. We are backing Leipzig to win this game 3-1. Meanwhile, Wadi have the league’s worst home record. They’ve fallen into the bottom three based on a dire defence in their home games, with the away side picking up 83% of their total points so far on the road. They’ve lost five times in nine league games, but four of those defeats have come in their five matches as the home side this season. No team in La Liga has a better home record than Barcelona. They have won 12 of their 13 games, losing none. And yet, it feels as though a bad result at the Camp Nou could be on the cards against La Real. Barca have struggled to settle under Quique Setien and we don't see them suddenly getting their act together when Sociedad come to town. Back the visitors double chance. Man City host Brighton & Hove Albion in the WSL on Sunday, in the final round of fixtures before the division's winter break. Media playback is not supported on this device Hemp puts gloss on Man City victory BBC Sport has launched #ChangeTheGame to showcase female athletes in a way they never have been before. Through more live women's sport available to watch across the BBC in 2019, complemented by our journalism, we are aiming to turn up the volume on women's sport and alter perceptions. He seems happy most of the time and at one with himself. He's in a position where he has got a bit of backing and there seems to be a good understanding with the ownership of the club, which was a big question mark a lot of us had when he took over. Usually with Jose it is a control thing. He seems to be smiling a lot more and that could be because he is getting what he wants and there is a good line of control at Spurs. I don’t think we should stop talking about the top four,” he said. For us it’s about concentrating on what we’re doing here and now and not look up, down, sideways. We just need to work on our own game and our own confidence. The Warm-Up: Are Manchester United really back? After back-to-back wins against Spurs and Manchester City, are Manchester United back in business? 09:20 - 'Arsenal can't afford to give Ljungberg a chance' Former Arsenal forward John Hartson has warned his old club not to be sentimental in giving Freddie Ljungberg a chance to prove himself as manager. Adios, Man City’s greatest midfielder* Key players out of contract in June 2020 David Silva Claudio Bravo *OK, we click-baited you slightly… it’s not Kevin De Bruyne. But Manchester City’s greatest servant (sorry, Vincent) is in danger of departing before the season concludes as the days run out on David Silva’s contract. RCA Zemamra VS Wydad AC Live 5 Ma | Gruppe - Simple IP 12 hours ago — Olympic Safi head into the match after a 2-0 Botola win versus Khemis Zemamra in their previous fixture. Wolves made a decent job of hol;ding Liverpool off until Mane’s somewhat controversial 42nd minute goal which was allowed despite a possible handball by Adam Lallana. The visitors fought back to equalise thanks to a wonderful finish by Pedro Neto, but that goal was disallowed as the Portuguese was ruled offside and the Wolves boss was himself given a yellow card for his spirited response. Wydad Casablanca vs Olympique Khouribga See Wydad Casablanca Olympique Khouribga match highlights and statistics, prematch odds, lineups and new standings after the 3 - 2 outcome. Botola ... Wydad AC and AS FAR. AS FAR is the first Moroccan club to win an RCA Zemamra, 2, 64, 60, 15, 19, 26, 71, 81, −10, –, –, –, –, –, –, 2019–20, 2020–21, 12. 24 ... Other leagues have considered allowing promotion into leagues, but not sending down clubs currently below the cut-off point. Similarly, Liverpool might be awarded the league trophy, which would hardly be an unreasonable move given the near certainty they would win if the league were to continue for even a couple more weeks. Northampton currently occupy the final play-off position but have lost their last three games. All of those defeats came against sides in the top six, including a 57-7 away loss to leaders Exeter Chiefs in their last game. Away form is poor and only two sides have conceded more points on their travels than the Saints. Bilbao have been impressive since returning to La Liga action last month, unbeaten in five of their six matches, a run that includes three wins. As ever, the Basque side are especially strong at home, making a forttress out of San Mames. Only four teams in the Spanish top flight have better home records than Bilbao, who have won three of the last four matches played on their own patch. It marked a 14th win for Canada in 14 meetings against Costa Rica, but the victors were made to earn their Tokyo ticket as their opponents, ranked 37th, came out determined to end their losing streak. Canadian captain Christine Sinclair was kept in check by the Costa Ricans after becoming the all-time top scorer in international soccer in the tournament opener, breaking the mark held by American Abby Wambach when she netted twice in an 11-0 rout of St. Monaco vs Lille predictions for Tuesday’s Coupe de la Ligue fixture at Stade Louis II. Can the hosts move one step closer to reaching a third final in four years? Read on for our free predictions and betting tips. Bayern Munchen have been unstoppable since the winter break with a 9-1-0 record in the 10 matches dropping only points to third placed RB Leipzig in the league. They have also kept a clean sheet in the last 3 games. Fortuna Dusseldorf are seeking a rise away from the relegation zone and this is what will form the bulk of their targets as they host Borussia Monchengladbach in the 22nd round of Bundesliga. Going to this game, Fortuna are placed 16th with 17 points and Monchengladbach have so far managed 39 points and are in fourth place. Para Hills should not have problem to beat this rival, since they made one of the better team at the league and may even fight for the playoffs for the state final at the finish. Jets are back to this level and they are trying to remain in the league for few season in the row. Belarus reserve league where will meet Torpedo reserve will take Gorodeya reserve. Torpedo over the past 5 matches 3 wins 1 defeat draw 1 scored 7 missed 5 in the attack they play not bad but in the defense they do not shine with the game. Gorodeya for the last 5 matches 5 defeats scored 3 missed 16 here they all sadly merge everything they can in the last match they managed to score 2 goals to strong Minsk which is already not bad. But still Gorodeya scored all their goals in the last match, they will come for another defeat and it seems to me they can’t even score a goal. And as for Torpedo, they will calmly start the match and must score at least 2 goals and finish on this. France defender Wendie Renard says the trophy she received for being named in Fifa's team of the year has gone missing after being left on a train. The 29-year-old misplaced a suitcase containing two of her trophies on the Paris-Lyon service on Thursday. When she returned to the station, staff from train operator SNCF gave her the bag but only one trophy was inside. Renard, who came sixth in this year's Women's Ballon d'Or, has appealed for help in retrieving the missing trophy. One thing Wolves aren’t so good at is actually winning games though. They have drawn