top of page

Curis Consulting-NEW Group

Public·78 members

Today: Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka live watch 06.03.2024

1 day ago — BAN vs SL, 1st T20I: Bangladesh have won the toss and opted to field first in Sylhet. Mahmudullah made his T20I comeback after last playing ...

In all of our models, Coventry will go up as champions - they have a 76. Coventry are fairly likely to win the title, but it's still the case that someone might say 'hang on a minute'," says Prof Reade. Coventry are huge favourites to go up in a predicted tableRotherham would be one of those sides - they are most likely to finish second and have a 6. The team that really throws a spanner in the works, though, are Wycombe. Bahrain beat Iraq 5-3 on penalties after a 2-2 draw in the other semi. Ali Madan scored the decisive spot kick for the Bahraini team after another substitute Mohamed Qasim Majid missed his attempt for Iraq in the shootout. Bahrain, who have never won the tournament, came from behind twice in the first half thanks to Abdullah Al-Haza'a and Mohamed Marhoon after Iraq led through Mohanad Ali and Ibrahim Bayesh. In the end Liverpool, as champions do, got the job done. It was not an encounter that will live long in the memory but it keeps Klopp's side on course to add a couple more records to an already incredible season - the most points in a top-flight campaign and matching Sunderland's 128-year-old record of winning every home game in a season. Villa show fight, but need the pointsIt has been a tough return to Premier League action for Aston Villa as they look to avoid dropping straight back into the Championship. The next test for Pep Clotet and his men isn’t quite as difficult. The hosts are facing off with Wigan on New Years’ Day, aiming to leave their poor form back in 2019. Will the hosts get the year off to a winning start, or will the Latics turn a corner with an away victory following months of pain on their travels? Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st T20 Live Scores - YouTube Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st T20 Live Scores - YouTubeYouTube · Chandan Commentary73.4K+ views · 1 day ago YouTube · Chandan Commentary YouTube · Chandan Commentary 5:07:03 Dinamo Minsk has 3 wins and 3 losses in the league so far this season and still just two of their games ended with just one goal scored it was a 1-0 defeat at home to Rukh Brest who actually played all their games so far this season in the league with under 1.5 goals scored in them and a 1-0 defeat away at another very defensive side Gorodeja but they did have a lot of scoring chances there. The other games played by Dinamo had at least 2 goals scored starting with a 3-2 loss away at FC Minsk, followed by a 2-0 win at home with Zhodino, another 2-0 win at home with Newman and a 3-1 win last round away at Smolevichi. Reaction as fans await SPFL vote outcome"It is very important that clubs consider carefully the resolution and we are grateful to those clubs who have voted already," said an SPFL spokesperson. With the Ladbrokes Premiership and Ladbrokes Leagues 1 & 2 divisions each having approved the resolution, we await the voting slip from the one Ladbrokes Championship club that has yet to vote. We will provide an update as soon as we are in a position to do so. Both teams have scored in six of the last seven Tottenham games. The three Tottenham games played since the arrival of Jose Mourinho have seen 16 goals scored. Only once in the last seven Tottenham away league games has only one team scored. Both teams have scored in the last four Manchester United games. Bristol City's fading Championship play-off hopes were dealt another blow as Sheffield Wednesday recorded a deserved victory at Ashton Gate. Connor Wickham headed the Owls in front after 13 minutes, directing Jacob Murphy's near-post corner past goalkeeper Niki Maenpaa when completely unmarked. Wednesday doubled their advantage from another set-piece on the hour mark, with Massimo Luongo this time hooking a shot in from close range. While Doncaster have improved of late, Coventry have been useful from pretty much the word go. They did fail to beat MK Dons in the week, but we shouldn't read too much into that result. After all, they had won three on the bounce prior to that. Meanwhile, Middlesbrough have only won one of their last 12 Championship games (D5 L6), though it was their last such home match against Barnsley (1-0). Their return to form at home comes just as they reunite with Charlton, a side who they’ve had a hold over in recent years. Middlesbrough have won five of their last six home matches against Charlton in all competitions (W5 D1). Portsmouth have long been a very strong team at Fratton Park, but they continue to be a much lesser side away from home. Kenny Jackett's men possess League 1's third-best home record this term, but they rank as just the 17th best team on the road. They've claimed just nine travelling points this term. Bangladesh v Sri Lanka 1st T20 Live Scores - YouTube Bangladesh v Sri Lanka 1st T20 Live Scores - YouTubeYouTube · Chandan Commentary261.5K+ views · 1 day ago YouTube · Chandan Commentary YouTube · Chandan Commentary 5:11:34 Everton director of football Marcel Brands addressed a small group of angry supporters at the club's training headquarters after the humiliating FA Cup third-round loss at Liverpool. The group of seven fans arrived at the Finch Farm complex, in the Merseyside town of Halewood, on Tuesday. Everton lost 1-0 against an under-strength Liverpool team on Sunday. Brands spoke to the assembled fans for around 20 minutes in what is said to have been an amicable exchange. Knockout football is the harshest of beasts and has made many in the pantheon of football managerial greats look all the more human, but not the big-stage firebrand that is Diego Simeone. The Argentine has steered his Atletico side to two Champions League finals and one semi-final in the last six seasons. This will be one of the most interesting matches tonight in Champions League and I'm pretty sure that we will see here at least three goals and probably and more than that. Both rivals are playing very efficient and Dortmund, for example, in this match is entering after even 3-3 in last round in Bundesliga. On the other side, Barcelona will play this match with their strongest team and that mean with Messi and Suarez. Of course, it will be huge surprise if this match cannot bring plenty of goals and I will try that. It is very real. Champions League draw on its way Good morning and welcome to another week of football, which features the small matter of a Clasico on Wednesday, updates on Arsenal's manager situation, and a blockbuster Premier League clash between Chelsea and Tottenham, of course now managed by the former Blues boss Jose Mourinho. The ‘I’ word will also be banded around next year should Liverpool see off Wolves on Sunday. Can they replicate Arsenal’s 2003-04 Invincibles? It has been 35 league games without defeat for Klopp and co. They’re almost halfway there this season, but tricky ties at Tottenham, Manchester City and Arsenal await in the second half of the campaign. Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka Live 1st T20 | BAN vs SL Live GTV Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka Live 1st T20 | BAN vs SL Live GTVYouTube · JAMMY SPORTS287.2K+ views · 1 day ago YouTube · JAMMY SPORTS YouTube · JAMMY SPORTS 5:46:11 It was very close," Olaroiu told The National newspaper in Dubai, where Jiangsu are preparing for the new Chinese Super League season. The club agreed with his agent, his agent was there. We agreed with Madrid and in the last month - I don't know what happened there, they lose some friendly games by a big score - Madrid changed their mind. Bundesliga 2. Match where team Erzgebirge Aue will play with team Hamburger SV. Team Aue did 0-2-3 at last 5 matches played. Their shape is not well. But their rivals coming after defeat. Guests have a target to reach the top league for next season. Last match between our teams was with 4 goals. Also most of h2h matches between our teams were with goals. My bet will be over 3.5 goals . Are scoring a goal at home field. Guests have a strong attack. This bet is very real. I recommend to try this bet with me for good odds ! We have one of the two top tow of three strikers in the world. It doesn't make any sense. A striker of Zlatan's dimension, obviously in his late thirties, still a striker that can play for any club in the world. It doesn't make sense to come to a club where we have Harry Kane. Kane scored Spurs' third goal in their 3-2 win over West Ham on Saturday in Mourinho's first game in charge of the club after replacing Mauricio Pochettino on Wednesday. My pick for this match I see the home team to win, but I think that will be better to play over 3.5 goals. I think that this match will be very offensive and will end 3:1 for Borussia Dortmund. Both teams are doing well and are in good shape but for this match I see Borussia is better and I think that they may will win this match 3:1. Odd for this pick is 2.64. The home team in the last 5 matches they won 4 matches at home. They are in shape. I think that Borussia will play very well. A draft document detailing the extensive biosecurity measures required for each match has been circulated. It is believed the number of people in the stadium while each match is being played will be limited to about 300. How to end the season, decide the league positions and the possible consequences should it prove impossible to play the remaining matches was discussed at a meeting of clubs, but any decision was delayed to concentrate on the return of action. The same cannot be said when they face Czech Republic, whom they did thrash 5-0 on home soil but in their last meeting out in Prague it was Zdenek Ondrasek who scored an 85th-minute winner to seal an upset victory. But England will have been glad to avoid the likes of France and Portugal, reigning world and European champions respectively, who were drawn into the 'Group of Death' with Germany. The party went long into the night. The only odd bit was the atmosphere at Anfield. The Liverpool fans didn't want United to win the title, they wanted Blackburn to win, for the obvious reasons of Kenny Dalglish was Blackburn's manager and everything he means to Liverpool. They wanted us to win it, that was strange. You could sense even the players wanted us to win it. We lost the game but straight away we realised the title was ours. I automatically I expected the video assistant referee to come in," he said. He's probably thought: 'We have the technology in place. Why do we need to make a decision?' and that is the fundamental flaw. Technology is there to help, it is not there to make the final decision. The VAR has let the referee Michael Oliver down. If he had checked the goal, we would not be talking about it now. Referees can make mistakes; the VAR can't, because he has all the evidence there. United have only won one of their last five league games and that was against bottom-of-the-table Norwich City. Seven of their last eight home league games have seen under 2. They have won seven home league games this season but lost five. However, in the last seven at home, only Manchester City have come away with a win. No-name midfields seem all the rage this year with Liverpool's workmanlike triumvirate helping their team runaway with the Premier League and Barcelona's providing enough ball for Lionel Messi to score or create goals, but watching this game it was clear why the Old Lady is so keen to get Paul Pogba back to the club. 1st T20I* Bangladesh VS Sri Lanka LIVE Broadcast ON 4 2 days ago — About this event. LIVE: Bangladesh v Sri Lanka – first T20 cricket match. Follow our live build-up, team news, score and commentary as ... It says Europe is now the epicentre for the virus, which originated in China. Please don't underestimate the threat of this virus, to you or those around you, and employ best practice to limit the spread, including good hygiene and proper social distancing, which are both key," Shi said in a note to supporters. I write this note at a time of great adversity, not just for football, or for the country my family and I are honoured to now call our home, but for the population of the entire world that we share. Athletic's Inaki Williams was subjected to racist chanting in Saturday's 1-1 draw at Espanyol where hooligan violence broke out before kick off, while fans were filmed fighting outside Valencia's ground before the 2-0 win over Barca. The organising body said in a statement it had opened procedures to identify the fans and would look to bring criminal charges of hate crime against the perpetrators, while also recommending Espanyol be hit with a partial stadium closure. Manchester City and England defender Kyle Walker says he feels he is "being harassed" after it was reported he had broken social distancing rules again. Walker confirmed he went to Sheffield to see his sister on Wednesday to give her a birthday present and hugged her. He then admitted he travelled to his parent's house to "pick up some home-cooked meals". Walker, 29, is already facing disciplinary action from City for a lockdown breach in early April. All elite football in England has been suspended until at least 3 April as a result of the spread of coronavirus. All Premier League games, EFL fixtures and matches in the FA Women's Super League and Women's Championship have been postponed. The Premier League said action would resume on 4 April "subject to medical advice and conditions at the time". The Football Association said England's games against Italy on 27 March and Denmark four days later are off. Posted at 81' Lucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 80' Foul by Rodrigo (Manchester City). Posted at 80' Tanguy Ndombele (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Corner, Manchester City. Conceded by Toby Alderweireld. Posted at 77' Attempt blocked. Fernandinho (Manchester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Cologne will host Wolfsburg this Saturday in German Bundesliga action. The hosts have been enjoying a spell of positive form of late. They have won each of their last three Bundesliga fixtures. They will hope to extend this win-streak to four straight wins this weekend as they take on Wolfsburg. Meanwhile, Reading are near the bottom of the table, fighting off relegation despite some improved form under boss Mark Bowen. The visitors are coming into this one with concerns over their record away from home, while the obvious gulf in quality between the two sides has made Brentford the clear favourites to claim a result. Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka, 1st T20I: Highlights from Sylhet 1 day ago — BAN vs SL, 1st T20I: Bangladesh have won the toss and opted to field first in Sylhet. Mahmudullah made his T20I comeback after last playing ... Monday's match between Werder Bremen and Bayer Leverkusen, which was due to be played without spectators, was called off over concerns that fans could congregate outside the stadium as they have done at several European games this week. Eight matches are due to be played between Friday and Sunday including the Ruhr derby between Borussia Dortmund and Schalke. A. Klagenfurt and Lafnitz will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. A. Klagenfurt this season have the following results: 12W, 7D and 2L. Meanwhile Lafnitz have 7W, 7D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members