top of page

Curis Consulting-NEW Group

Public·70 members

Siroki Brijeg vs Velež live streaming 06/03/2024 Live Sport

Explore stats from NK Siroki Brijeg vs FK Velez Mostar live on AiScore - we are updating the numbers on this page every second of the game. Commentary.

With two teams still in continental competition and at least one guaranteed to be playing after Christmas, there are still plenty of coefficient points to be claimed. To help matters, Cyprus and Greece, the two nations immediately on Scotland's tail, only have one club left each. Looking upwards, the Czech Republic in 14th are not too far out of reach either. Progress has indeed been made. Scottish football knows one swallow does not make a summer, but perhaps, just perhaps, the winter of European football discontent may finally be thawing. The next game takes us to Poland. This is where Wisla Plock and Lech Posen face each other. Wisla is on the 6th place in the table with 27 points. The guest stands with 23 points on the ninth place in the table. Both teams have a growing record. The host can be from the last. 5 games have only one win. The guest has lost only one game. They are also strong away from home. But the hosts are also very strong in their own stadium. So I think that they will not lose in their own stadium at least. At home, they scored 11 goals in four games and mostly won by two goals. Today at Europe will be played a lot of club friendly games as part of the preparation of the teams for restarting of the season after Corona virus break. At this one will play 2 teams from 3rd Czech division - Blansko and Vrchovina. Forest Green Rovers enjoyed an excellent start to the season and part of that impressive run of results saw them travel to newly promoted Salford City and welcome them to life in the Football League in style as they dominated and secured a 4-0 victory. That amount of goals in a match is unusual for Forest Green to say the least as they have built much of their success on a solid defensive base and they currently have the fourth best defensive record in the division. Posted at 79' Attempt missed. Joe Rodon (Swansea City) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Matt Grimes with a cross following a set piece situation. Posted at 78' Connor Roberts (Swansea City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 78' Foul by Marc Pugh (Queens Park Rangers). Four of PSV Jong’s last six matches have seen both teams score and over 2.5 goals while both teams have scored in three of Ajax Jong’s last six matches and Monday’s visitors have scored two or more goals in each of their last four league games. The hosts have already lost four times at home this season, more than they have won, while Ajax Jong have secured six wins on the road and have so far only lost three times. Osasuna is struggle to get a win in the league and I think that struggle is going to continue tonight, they are favorites for the win but levante is not easy team to beat and also it seems like levante is playing better on the road then at home so I think they will produce enough to win a point, also it is not realistic to expect that levante could win the game, so I think 1-1 is going to be correct score at the end or maybe even 2-2 but I will stick with draw because the odds are just too good! Man of the match - Gary Cahill (Crystal Palace) Gary Cahill was influential on his return from injury at the heart of the Crystal Palace defence'It's been a good week' - what they saidCrystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson said: "We are pleased with the point, especially after the week we have had. To go to Burnley and then play against Bournemouth with 10 men, it was a very fatigued team. It was a sterling effort from the players. When you are winning, it definitely helps your relationship. Hopefully we can build a strong relationship," Kane told the British media. It's early days. We have a good relationship so far. We talk, we try and help the team . Me being one of the leaders in the team he looks to me for feelings and advice on the team. It's fantastic for the club for someone of that pedigree to come in at Everton," the Scot told BT Sport after seeing his side dominate against Arsenal who named the club's former midfielder Mikel Arteta as their new head coach on Friday. What he's done in the game is incredible so I can't wait to get started working with him. I'm sure hundreds of supporters will say we don't score enough - and therein lies our Achilles heel. He's not wrong. Scoring 66 top-flight goals and conceding 89 since the start of last season, Newcastle have been involved in the fewest number of goals of any Premier League side. Only Brighton, with 67, rival the poor attacking returns of Bruce's side, whose defensive resilience - along with Martin Dubravka's impressive league-high save count of 112 in 28 games - could once again prove their saving grace. The Edinburgh club has also struggled a lot to keep clean sheets at home, as they have only done so once in their eight games at Tynecastle. However, the Gorgie outfit has also netted the same amount as they've conceded- 11 goals- although they've scored six of them in their last trio of fixtures whilst conceding just four times in those matches. Ki Sung-Yueng (Newcastle United) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by Sean Longstaff following a corner. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, Newcastle United. Matt Ritchie replaces Miguel Almirón. Posted at 63' Corner, Newcastle United. Conceded by Eoghan O'Connell. FULL STORY 12:45 - Solano apologises for breaking curfew Nolberto Solano has apologised for breaking a curfew imposed to stop the spread of coronavirus in his native Peru - which saw him detained by local police on Thursday. The former Premier League midfielder claimed a lunch he attended overran as he planned to get home before the government-imposed 8pm curfew. Restart now in the second division in Spain after a break of 3 months. Malaga sit 15th place and collected a total number of 35 points. The team is only 3 points ahead of the relegation zone, Huesca has ambition to advance and is with 50 points on playoff place 4. As usual, no team knows where they stand, I assume a close game with a draw at the end. The two teams are far apart in the table. Malaga has 7 draws at home in 15 games played at home. Huesca is best home team but one of the worst on the road but to lose it against malaga. Draw here. When we go into Europe next season, at whatever level that he is, again he will be able to demonstrate that. I said when I came in he's a world-class striker and thankfully next year he'll have the chance to show that on the European stage. Leicester City v Manchester United previewThe Foxes, who are fifth, are assured of a Europa League spot for next season even if they miss out on the Champions League. In European competitions this season and the past one Ajax was really impressive in the Champions League against top teams even on the road, I remember them last season winning away at Tottenham, Real Madrid, and Juventus in the latter stage of the competition coming really close to reaching the final back than, while this season they won 3-0 at Valencia, won 2-0 at Lille and had the lead no less than 4-1 away at Chelsea but only drew 4-4 the game and ended to everyone's surprise 3rd in the group. His second would follow 12 minutes later for another late, two-footed lunge, this time on Alan Clarke deep in his own half, and a third in extra-time. But back in 1970, Jennings kept his whistle from his lips and cards firmly in his pocket. Further seemingly clear offences came and went without punishment - Billy Bremner sent spinning from the field by Peter Houseman, Hunter and McCreadie coming to blows, a foot left in by Clarke. Zidane said: "What we need to ensure is our mood is positive. It's by sticking together that we're going to get out of this and not listening to what's being said. What we need is for our fans to be with us from the first minute to the 90th. I can understand if they are frustrated or annoyed, but we need them. Zidane hopes his side can play as they did against City - except for the closing minutes when they conceded twice. Duel of two rivals, that are competing in the AFC Champion league this season. Jeonbuk is favorite in this one, but it will not be an easy duel for any side. They are coming after big break in the league, and did not have friendly games to prepare for the regular season. All the games in this league are quite brutal' - manager reactionWolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo told BBC Match of the Day: "We performed so well, like we wanted. It was a tough game against a very good team. They were organised, but so were we. It was a game of few chances. We have to keep going. It's about where we came from. But it will be the two VAR decisions that will overshadow all else when they come to reflect, not because of the legitimacy of the two handballs or the accuracy of the technology in the decision-making, but the misfortune it represents. Both of the goals they scored - albeit different in nature - were ruled out for the a similar reason, but the second was far more costly than the first and came with an added sting in the tail. Since then he has been the club’s unquestioned number one and this year he has gone to a new level. Vicente Guaita of Crystal Palace during the Premier League match between Manchester City and Crystal Palace at Etihad Stadium on January 18, 2020 in Manchester, United Kingdom. Getty Images Let’s start with the saves, and there have been a lot of them, 87 to be precise, which is the seventh-highest in the league. Lallana has played 13 times for Liverpool in the league this season, scoring once. His only goal this season was against Manchester United, when his equaliser maintained the club's unbeaten record. Lallana's time at Anfield has been hampered by injuries in the past two seasons but he was a key part of Jurgen Klopp's side in the early days of the German manager's reign. He helped the Reds win the Champions League last season and has scored 18 times in 126 league games for the club. Norwich failed to register in a dismal five of the eight away games they've contested since their promotion, and with Leicester's defensive axis of Kasper Schmeichel, Jonny Evans, Caglar Soyuncu and Wilfred Ndidi in superb form, we think there is value in backing City to win to nil this weekend. Manchester United need to build on that win at Chelsea. They still have a good chance of a top four finish despite losing eight league games this season. Only two of their 13 home league matches has been lost and their form at Old Trafford is going to be vitally important in the coming months. Watford are struggling again and their away form is poor with only two league wins. United can be backed to get a home win here. NK Siroki Brijeg vs FK Velez Mostar Live Score and Analysis FK Velez Mostar today football fixtures, live streams, statistics, tables and results. Siroki Brijeg, 8, 4, 8, 20, 28. 7, NK Posusje, 7, 5, 8, 20, 26. 8, GOSK ... Michael, if you're reading this, you know what to do. Give the people what they want. He's a fan of Normal PeopleWhat's Dyche been watching during lockdown?View more on instagramHe says that he's been enjoying the BBC's poignant adaptation of Sally Rooney's teen drama, Normal People. He does have a sensitive side then. There is loads more in this week's That Peter Crouch Podcast, available now on BBC Sounds. Celtic come into this game on a 7-game winning streak in all competitions that they got underway when they lost to their upcoming opponents at the Tony Macaroni Arena, which has led the club to top both the Premiership and Europa League tables. Hello everyone. Football. Korea. To League. Jeonbuk - Suwon. Jeonbuk starts in the championship as a champion, who will obviously strive to defend, and the hosts will focus only on victory. Suwon is quite a convenient opponent for the hosts, plus the difference in class is also noticeable. Suwon on the road plays very weakly, and the guests have few chances of success. I think that Jeonbuk will take control of the ball from the first minutes, and will constantly attack, and in the end they will squeeze the guests. In his field, Jeonbuk clearly plans to start with a victory. This will be good game for sure. Pick is based on teams form here and quality too. Away side team fight for top places on table have good squad and almost full team to try get win tonight vs host who have few players injured. Away team have good record last weeks and focused team as coach said on this game, despite upcoming cup game which will be played on Friday night. Many players can cover ideas of coach so rotation if we see it will not affect much. Hosts are in down part of table and will try to avoid defeat. The Football Associations of Italy and Romania, two of the 12 host countries, have already requested that the tournament be postponed, while all host nations have now been affected by the pandemic. However, recent speculation has claimed that UEFA will demand £275 million from national FAs in order to postpone the tournament due to the additional staging costs. Temperley are undefeated in last 5 games, very pretty good on the goal, they scored six goals in five matches and four of them were clean sheets for Temperley and under 25. They are in great form indeed. Today they are hosting ferro which has seven 7⃣ games away from home without a win. That's a long drought at Ferro. The government does have a responsibility. They should be looking into it. Football is the sport and there is a national interest in this," he told BBC Sport. Where you have a conflict over the potential undermining of commercial contracts by organisations seeking to buy a club then that's much closer to home. Betts says he is worried that broadcast rights-holders like Qatar-based beIN Sport - which has urged the Premier League to "interrogate" the takeover - may reconsider their partnerships if the piracy continues. Juventus Managua U20 will against Deportivo Ocotal U20 in match Nicaragua Youth. My prediction this match could be the win for Juventus Managua U20 with margin score is 2 goals. Juventus Managua U20 have not good result on last 3 match due to Juventus Managua U20 have won in 1 match and 2 match is draw. Meanwhile, Deportivo Ocotal U20 have also not good result on last 3 match due to Deportivo Ocotal U20 only have won in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Juventus Managua U20 can beat Deportivo Ocotal U20 due to Juventus Managua U20 more strong in every home match. I think that we could see a lot of goals in this match from Belarus second league and that is pretty real to expect. So, this bet is ok for me, because of home team, who is playing all the time on this level and I believe that they will be on same level and this time. Gomel is lost in last round match in league 0-4, while their rival is played few in a row very efficient duels, so maybe and this one can be similar. I will try and we will see what will happen. It is very real. Wufoo is underdog here, and they are almost semi professional team, comparing to the Guangzhou Junior squad. However, this should be one game without a lot of playing in the defense and with high tempo, which could bring a lot of goal chances here. You don't get many top strikers who are known for being unselfish but Benzema is one of them. He is a real team player. The Frenchman played a huge part in Ronaldo's success at the Bernabeu, giving him more assists in La Liga than any other Real Madrid player. His goalscoring record also stands up to scrutiny. Yes there have been lean times but he scored 30 goals last season in all competitions, a number he only bettered in his second season at Real Madrid. Borac Banja Luka live scores, results, fixtures Nov 10, 2019 — and previous winners. Football fans can read breaking Football news headlines, interviews, expert commentary and watch replays. Keep up with ... Tips.gg – Live Sport Scores, Predictions, Odds | Tips.GG FK Borac Banja Luka page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). It is those (people) who should have priority. Spain is Europe’s second-most affected country by the virus after Italy, with 558 confirmed deaths and almost 14,000 cases by Wednesday afternoon, with the country in lockdown. Citizens are only allowed to leave their homes for essential activities such as going to the supermarket or buying medicine. Guarani have won their last two home matches in the Copa Libertadores Palestino have failed to win their last two away matches in the Copa Libertadores. Guarani won the first leg 1-0 despite having a player sent off before half-time. The Copa Libertadores offers up an interesting selection of games this week, one standout being the second leg of the third-round clash between Club Guarani and Palestino. Portsmouth lost in the play-offs last year but made a slow start to this season. At one time a relegation battle looked possible but now they are sixth in the league, the final promotion play-off position. It's a tight division with all the teams from fourth to eighth having 59 points. Portsmouth lost at Peterborough on Saturday, a result that took the winners up to fourth in the table. But it hurts when you are not involved and I was sitting there in the stands thinking about it the whole time. You almost switch off from what is happening in the game. If you look at the celebrations afterwards, a lot of people are on all the different photos but I am nowhere to be seen. I couldn't bring myself to stand there, it just did not feel right - you feel like you have been let down. The worst thing was the flight home, though. isloch are really not good on the road. The team suffered 4 consecutive defeats of which the last 2 defeats have had an exact score 1-0. Minsk are not better with 2 defeats, 2 victories and 1 draw during their last 5 games at home. So it is a very interesting Minsk Derby. Theoretically, Isloch is higher in the standings and has a better record in direct matches, but lately this team is not in shape, the form is poor. FC Minsk The host here and the form of this team seems to be a good in home ground. FC Minsk play much better in their stadium so they should take advantage of this situation and earn at least a point. The Catalan club will need to gain an exemption from their football association in order to get dispensation to sign a player outside the transfer window. Read the full story Video - Madrid accelerate 'Operation Odegaard' after Bernabeu embarrassment - Euro Papers01:37 Pogba absent from United getaway The Daily Star believes that Paul Pogba has not been invited to link up with the rest of the Manchester United squad as they train in Marbella on their summer break. I think they deserved the victory by their first half. We didn’t start well at all," said Mourinho, whose side fell behind to a seventh-minute goal from Rashford. I think for the first 30 minutes they were the best team, and I think because of that, for this strong 30 minutes where we were not there, and also because of the way we conceded the second goal, I think they deserved to win," he added. It is no wonder Barcelona have their eyes on him. Player ratings: Inter: Handanovic 6, Godin 6, de Vrij 6, Skriniar 6, D'Ambrosio 6, Vecino 7, Brozovic 6, Valero 5, Biraghi 6, Lukaku 6, Martinez 8. Subs: Lazaro 5, Politano 7, Esposito 5. Barcelona: Neto 7, Todibo 6, Umtiti 5, Lenglet 7, Wague 7, Vidal 7, Rakitic 7, Carles Alena 6, Junior Firpo 5, Carles Perez 6, Griezmann 6.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page