top of page

Curis Consulting-NEW Group

Public·70 members

Today: Real Sociedad vs. PSG live online 05/03/2024

11 hours ago — [watch<<<] Today: Real Sociedad - PSG live online 5 March 2024 PSG host Real Sociedad on their return to the UEFA Champions League action ...

It is as much due to their dominance that it is unlikely Liverpool will have be able to enjoy such an occasion and merely be going through the motions. The crowd seem a bit bored for much of the game until 'We're going to win the league' chants in injury time. Even Jurgen Klopp's triple fist-pump to the Kop post game seemed a little forced. Ibrahimovic move to Tottenham makes 'no sense' - MourinhoMourinho can win Spurs trophies - KaneTottenham reached last season's final, losing 2-0 to Liverpool, but made a bad start to the 2019-20 tournament as they threw away a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 away against Olympiakos and then lost 7-2 at home to group leaders Bayern Munich. But back-to-back wins over Red Star Belgrade - 5-0 at home and 4-0 away in Serbia - leaves Spurs needing one more victory to take them into the knockout phase for a third successive season. It is fair to say their decision to declare the entire 2019-20 season from tier three of the non-league pyramid null and void, and scrap promotion and relegation, has not gone down well with some clubs. Opposition grows among non-league clubs to ending seasonSouth Shields are particularly upset as it has cost them almost certain promotion to National League North. Vauxhall Motors and Jersey Bulls had already mathematically secured promotion but they will not go up either. Sarabia, however, headed home from Thiago Silva's cross 10 minutes from fulltime after the visitors had been on the back foot in a poor first half. Earlier, holders Stade Rennais wrapped up victory in the first half at Marseille's other club, Athletico, who play in the fifth division, with goals by Hamari Traore and Raphinha. Posted at 84' Foul by Yerry Mina (Everton). Posted at 84' Isaac Success (Watford) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Abdoulaye Doucouré (Watford) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left following a corner. Posted at 83' Corner, Watford. Conceded by Morgan Schneiderlin. The FA’s statement came on Thursday to try and offer further clarification about the future of the whole of English football. English football suspended until April 30, season extended indefinitely Football news live - Liverpool given Premier League title boost after season extended indefinitely WHAT DID THE FA SAY? You can read the full statement here but the big thing you need to know is this. Paris Saint Germain vs Real Sociedad 2-0: Champions Feb 14, 2024 — Lazio beat Bayern Munich 1-0 in the night's other tie. Live updates; Match stats Already a man down, the hosts started to face some pressure - Tim Krul reacted well to save Dwight McNeil's deflected free-kick, before Wood appeared to trip over his own feet as he tried to tap in from close range. Then came Drmic's reckless tackle on Pieters which drew another red card from Friend, again reviewed by VAR and the decision upheld. And Norwich's nightmare continued when Wood eventually gave Burnley the lead - Johann Gudmundsson slipped as he curled it in from the right and it bounced off Wood's shin as his overhead effort rolled into the bottom corner. Read the full story Rose set for Spurs exit The Guardian believes that Danny Rose is set to leave Tottenham Hotspur on loan before the January transfer window shuts. Rose has barely played under Jose Mourinho since he took over from Mauricio Pochettino, and the 29-year-old full-back will join Newcastle United for a fee of £2 million for the rest of the season, with the option to sign permanently in the summer. Famalicao vs Vitoria Setubal predictions ahead of this clash on Sunday in the Primeira Liga. Can the hosts continue their strong form with a victory this weekend? Read on for our free Portuguese Primeira Liga predictions and betting tips. The hosts won recently at home against two of the main candidates for promotion this season Hamburger SV and Stuttgart while last round on the road they also produced another surprise quite easy winning 4-2 away from home at usually a decent Holstein Kiel and I say this because at the start of this new season they were just a newly promoted club, but they are in excellent form at this moment and even dominated Bochum on the road lately in a 1-1 draw in the end. Last season West Brom won this fixture with 4-1 in the end and they were also top teams in the league last season as well but neither could get promoted in the end while at this moment they are on the top 2 places right now with 51 points, 9 points more than the 3rd placed club, still neither is on a running run right now Leeds drew a few weeks ago 3-3 at home with Cardiff while just a few days ago they played a crazy game away from home at Birmingham where they eventually won very hard though with 5-4 in the end so really big question marks about their defense. Walter Ferreti will host Managua for this fixture of the league. Both teams are one of the ambitious teams in this season. True, I believe, Managua is the better team in this league. The visitors have the potential to pick up the victory on the opposite stadium. In any case, this will be a very tense match. The hosts also will try to make a positive result. They will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. Of course, this will not be an easy task. I expect, they tend to score a goal. Also, both sides will try to pay attention on their defense. My pick - Draw. Manchester CityNewcastle 2. Glenn's goal-den contribution Glenn Murray's goal was his first of the yearEvery team needs a Glenn Murray. Not only does the veteran Brighton striker seem like a thoroughly decent bloke but he is also pretty good at finding the back of the net. He may not be starting as regularly as he used to for the Seagulls but he is still popping up with the goods when required and scored the decisive equaliser as Brighton fought back from 3-1 down to draw 3-3 with West Ham. Man of the match - Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool) Virgil van Dijk not only scored for the first time since the opening night of the season, the Liverpool defender also ended the match with a passing accuracy of 89. Why Alexander-Arnold is the assist king - the statsSince the start of last season, no player has provided more Premier League assists than Liverpool full-back Trent Alexander-Arnold (17). Brighton have lost nine of their 11 away league games against Liverpool, with their only victory coming in the top flight in March 1982. Even when he wasn’t at his best his sheer presence was enough to create space for others around him. Plus don’t forget that Reece James, Fikyao Tomori, Mason Mount and Tammy Abraham are all playing their first seasons in top-flight football, not to mention Callum Hudson-Odoi had barely a handful of top-flight games under his belt before this year. The Bees are also coming into this clash in scoring form. Brentford have scored two or more goals in four of their last five games. They've been creating chances all season but now they're starting to convert and get results. While both teams are on a good run, Reading' wins have nearly all come at home this term, failing to win six of seven trips. Meyer N/A KEY MOMENTS 66' - Close! Almost a goal from straight from a corner. Aanholt's delivery is over everyone but Dubravka misjudges the flight of the ball and it almost sneaks in at the far post. Benteke is denied! A beautifully weighted pass picks out Benteke who leaves Fernandez in his wake with his pace but then sees his venomous shot beaten away by Dubravka. Bruce was asked after the game if would have taken 39 points at this stage of the campaign if offered it at the beginning. His positive answer will be a surprise to nobody. Man of the match - Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa) Highly-competitive (to the point where a VAR check was needed following a clash with a Newcastle player in the box) but class on the ball and possessing an acute awareness of where he needs to be on the pitch'We threw the kitchen sink at them'Aston Villa manager Dean Smith speaking to Match of the Day: "It's an annoying point. BATE will host team Neman from Grodno. It is the top Belarussian league. Hosts did 3 wins at the last 4 matches played. Their shape is not bad. BATE is the famous club in the country. But their last game was on Wednesday with team Slavia. There was a hard play with their rivals. Team Neman did a win in the last match played. They are on positive wave before this game. My bet is a draw in this game. It will be a hard game for hosts. I predict a slow game with minimal number of moments. Odds are so good to try this bet ! Portimonese haven’t won any of their last seven matches in league and cup while Famalicao have only lost two games in all competitions this season. The hosts are yet to win at home in the league and Famalicao have picked up three wins, two draws, and suffered just one defeat away from home in the Primeira Liga. Borussia Dortmund stayed two points ahead of Bayern in third after a 4-0 win at Mainz 05 but Bayer Leverkusen missed a chance to move into the top four after suffering a shock 2-0 defeat at strugglers Cologne and instead dropped to seventh on 25. Marco Reus of Borussia Dortmund celebrates after scoring his team's first goal during the Bundesliga match between 1. PSG vs Real Sociedad LIVE! Champions League result, Feb 14, 2024 — PSG vs Real Sociedad LIVE! Champions League result, match stream and latest updates today. PSG have been knocked out at the last-16 stage in ... Assisted by Matt Ritchie with a cross following a corner. Posted at 84' Corner, Newcastle United. Conceded by Grant Hanley. Posted at 81' Foul by Alexander Tettey (Norwich City). Posted at 81' Danny Rose (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 80' Nabil Bentaleb (Newcastle United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Fulham told the BBC that, despite posting losses of £45m in one year, they would not have broken the three-year P&S limit even if they had not been promoted. QPR say their £38m loss is partly because of a £20m fine already imposed by the EFL under previous Financial Fair Play rules, and that this would not count towards the spending limit. Wolves, Cardiff and Birmingham provided no comment. If a club does go up they receive promotion bonuses and their P&S limit is increased to more than £100m, meaning some sides are running up big losses over one or two years in a bid to make it up to the Premier League. Busby then starts dismantling the team to introduce players from the United youth system. We'd played a friendly game in Kilmarnock in Scotland on the Wednesday following a 1-0 win over Aston Villa but I wasn't happy, I wasn't satisfied about it and we played this match and I put a lot of these young boys in and we won 4-0. I remember the following day walking along the golf course thinking 'we won 4-0, but what was the strength of the team?'. Accrington have steadied themselves of late, that's for sure, but their lack of away goals is a problem, especially as they're going up against a side that has generally been prolific at home. Stanley have scored just three goals in their last six travelling matches, three of which they've lost, and while they have improved defensively a touch, they've still conceded nine during that time. Such numbers don't bode well ahead of a game against a Blackpool side that has scored ten in five at Bloomfield Road. Given their extra attacking quality, Grayson's men, who've won three of their last four at home, look a bet at the current prices. Paderborn sit in 12th place in the Bundesliga's form table for the last eight games. Meanwhile, Eintracht are occupying last place in the form table for the last eight games. We feel that Paderborn's recent more positive results could continue in this Sunday's fixture. While Wilder stays silent on Europe, the club's fans aren't. After John Lundstram's late goal gave the Blades a dramatic 2-1 win over Bournemouth at Bramall Lane on Sunday, supporters chanted "we're going abroad, we're going abroad", followed by the much more catchy "que sera, sera, whatever will be will be, we're going to Napoli, que sera, sera". It's hard to convey how bad we were'It was not meant to be like this. Former Leeds owner Massimo Cellino, believes that resuming the Serie A season would be “pure madness” and cause “absolute chaos”. The Italian, who now owns Serie A side Brescia, threatened to withdraw his side should domestic competition resume this season. Massimo Cellino's three-year tenure as Leeds owner could soon be overPA Sport Speaking to Gazzetta dello Sport, the 63-year-old said: “This season no longer makes sense. The racing levy currently stands at 10. Jamaal Lascelles of Newcastle United celebrates after scoring a goal to make it 1-0 during the Premier League match between Newcastle United and Wolverhampton Wanderers at St. James Park on October 27, 2019 in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom. Getty Images Paper Round’s view: There is a strong argument to be made that all these sports except football need some help from betting companies in order to sustain them at the grassroots level. Klopp will fly to Qatar with a senior 23-man squad on Sunday morning. Meanwhile, Liverpool's under-23s coach Neil Critchley is expected to take charge of a youthful side for Tuesday's game at Villa Park. What happened in the Premier League?Note: This article contains a word some readers may find offensiveLiverpool are among six Premier League clubs reportedly supporting plans to expand the Champions League group stage to 32 teams. Posted at 87' Óscar Melendo (Espanyol) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 86' Casemiro (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 86' Foul by Jonathan Calleri (Espanyol). SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Espanyol. Pol Lozano replaces David López. Posted at 82' Offside, Real Madrid. Daniel Carvajal tries a through ball, but Rodrygo is caught offside. Posted at 82' Attempt blocked. Tammy Abraham (Chelsea) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Antonio Rüdiger following a corner. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Antonio Rüdiger (Chelsea) header from the left side of the six yard box misses to the right. Assisted by Willian with a cross following a corner. Posted at 72' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Jack O'Connell. Posted at 72' Attempt blocked. Gent is hoping to get their first win here but the visitors are not that kind of a team you can beat anyhow, Salzburg will be coming here to get a win to be able to keep on the hope of qualifying for the Champions League Final round, the first leg ended 6-2 in favor of the visitors at home in Salzburg, goals from Haaland 2nd, 34th, and 45th Minutes, then Hwang Hee-Chan 36 Minutes, Szoboszlai 45+1, Ulmer sealed it up in the 66 Minutes to make it 6, in the other side Lucumi scored for KRC Genk and also Samata scored a consolation goal in 52 minutes. I hope on goals here again. All we can do is train, prepare and listen to our manager and play tomorrow [Thursday] night. We're ready to play. We've looked at it and a lot of people have spoken, we've read a lot of things and seen a lot of things but listen, we're professional footballers. Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo added: "We have all the insurance in terms of health situations and we are OK. It's just the fact that we love to compete in a normal situation. That is why I just try to do my job, maybe sacrifice my statistics but I don't think about myself and if I can give my team an opportunity to score then I'll do it. I sneaked a ball into church'Saint-Maximin was born in Chatenay-Malabry, a commune in the south-western suburbs of Paris, France and picked up the bug for football at an early age. Saint-Maximin: I started dribbling the ball around my house from very young and I would sleep with my ball and my boots. More clearly must be done to combat racism in football and banning players for such offences is just one way to try to curb such things from happening again. Read the full story Oldham in crisis The Sun reports on another club that is in financial peril. Former Premier League side Oldham are on the brink after former director Simon Blitz called in a debt of £500,000. Jalapa will against Walter Ferreti in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the end score is under 2.5 goals due to Jalapa on last 3 match in league only can make score is 1 goal. Meanwhile, Walter Ferreti on last 3 match in league only can make score is 4 goals. Therefore, I think this match will not much score due to they have average score on last 3 match. Beside that Jalapa and Walter Ferreti have rank 4 and 5 in league. Surely they have competition is tight. Therefore, I'm sure this match will the end score is under 2.5 goals. The South American defender could be set for a return to Spain, with his former club Valencia likely to make a move for him. Paper Round's view: Otamendi isn't really good enough for Manchester City. The City defence has looked lost following the departure of Kompany, but the long-term injury of Aymeric Laporte rocked Pep Guardiola's plans for the season and left defensive midfielder Fernandinho filling in at centre-half. PSG vs. Real Sociedad live stream: TV channel, how to Feb 14, 2024 — PSG vs. Real Sociedad · When: Wednesday, February 14 · Live Coverage: Begins at 2:00 p.m. ET · TV Channel: CBS, Paramount+ · Live Stream: fuboTV ( ... The exact score earns 40 points. LAWRO'S PREDICTIONSAll kick-offs 15:00 GMT unless stated. SATURDAY Everton v Chelsea (12:30 GMT)Things just went from bad to worse for Marco Silva so it was no surprise to see him sacked by Everton on Thursday. Whatever he tried, it was just not working. Media playback is not supported on this device Silva says pressure has led to his players making mistakes Duncan Ferguson has been named as the Toffees' temporary manager for this game and I think we will see a reaction from their players, just because there will be someone different in charge, even if it is not Silva's permanent successor. Mourinho reiterated that the potential problem wouldn't affect him, but instead would be an issue for Three Lions boss Southgate and his assistant Steve Holland. Paper Round's view: It wouldn't be an understatement to label this potential situation as a disaster for England. The Three Lions are heavily reliant on their captain and will be looking to the World Cup Golden Boot winner to provide most of the goals in their bid to win the European Championships on home soil. This time around, the mercurial forward has said vowed to “shoot from 40 metres” instead of shoot. Many told me it would be impossible to come back [from the injury]," he said. I worked hard and to the point I can still play now. It's] impossible to play like I did 10 years ago, but I know what I need to do: instead of running, I shoot from 40 metres! "I'm meaner than before. However, it is reported that an FA source is worried that stadium crowds would just congregate at pubs instead, which wouldn't limit the spread of the virus. This might mean pubs could be banned from showing the 3pm fixtures. Paper Round's view: It seems silly that this issue hasn't been addressed already. So let’s end on the time Hans-Jorg Butt scored a 76th-minute penalty for Bayer Leverkusen against Schalke in a Bundesliga match in April 2004. Unfortunately for him he had not yet returned to his goalline when Mike Hanke lobbed him from the centre circle from kick-off. Luckily Butt’s Leverkusen won 3-2. Remarkably the German scored 36 penalties - including 26 in the Bundesliga in his career. He scored three Champions League goals - all against Juventus - all for different clubs (Hamburg, Leverkusen and Bayern Munich). Top meets bottom and it should be a home win for the league leaders. FC Slutsk have seven points from their last three games with two wins, both on their travels. They are the top scorers in the league and will fancy geting some more goals against the side bottom of the table. Belshina are unbeaten in their last two league games but they were both against sides at the foot of the table. Go for a home win and Slutsk to be ahead at both half and full time. In doing so, the Blades have smashed expectations and earned plenty of admirers along the way - in particular for their style of approach. There's a structure to it, in and out of possession, but there's a flexibility to allow players to show what they're about. There are different ways to win a game of football. The system has been talked about a lot but it's been evolved through hard work and having intelligent players and certain pillars we won't move from.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page