top of page

Curis Consulting-NEW Group

Public·88 members

Hoy Real Madrid RB Leipzig en vivo VIDEO: Real Madrid vs. RB Leipzig EN VIVO por Champions 6 marzo 2024 Ver en vivo

hace 6 horas — Enlace para seguir en directo el partido que Real Madrid y Lepizig disputan hoy, desde las 21:00 horas, correspondiente a la vuelta de los ...

And finally we have one of the bigger league back and immediately we have one very interesting match and the "Seville derby".This is a an important match for both teams. Sevilla are fighting for Champions League while Betis still can catch that train for Europa League and their survival is not safe yet. Both teams are playing great and attacking football for sure as their main weapon is the attack. Also both teams are having some trouble at the back. At the last 6 matches between this two teams all finished over 2.5 while 5 over 3.5 so I expect same scenario and today for sure. However Bruce, who guided Hull City to the FA Cup final in 2014, has openly said he wants a strong run in the competition. Media playback is not supported on this device Joelinton adds a fourth for Newcastle, ending a 20-game goal drought 'I never worried about Joelinton' - what they saidNewcastle boss Steve Bruce: "I never worried because I could watch Joelinton in training and you can see what he's got. All the evidence suggests that goals will be high on the agenda again at St. Mary's for the rematch this week, and with Tottenham continuing to look porous and Southampton's attacking threat spiking, we like the look of the over 2.5 goals and both teams to score combination for Wednesday's tussle. Odds are more than worth taking here on the over 2.5 goals bet at 3.10 offered by Bet365 and I say this because the hosts despite being 3rd from bottom at this moment inside the relegation zone with just 4 wins this season they played more than half of their league games the most in the league also 8 with over 2.5 goals and 6 with under 2.5 goals and last season this fixture ended in a 3-1 win for the hosts so 4 goals scored total. How will the draw work?The teams will be divided into two pots, with the first consisting of all of the group-stage winners, the other all the runner-ups. No team can face another club from the same country or a team that they played during the group stage. That means that Liverpool could not face Tottenham, Chelsea or Napoli. Manchester City would also avoid their fellow English clubs and Atalanta. Leroy Sane wants to leave Manchester City, says manager Pep Guardiola. City have been trying to persuade the 24-year-old Germany winger to sign an extension to his contract, which expires in 2021. But Sane, who has been linked with Bayern Munich for the past 12 months, has rejected several offers. He wants to join another club," said Guardiola. I don't know if he will leave this summer or next summer when his contract expires. Regensburg and Nuremberg will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second Bundesliga in Germany. Regensburg this season have the following results: 9W, 7D and 11L. Meanwhile Nurnberg have 7W, 9D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Both Torino and Fiorentina had high hopes for 2019/20, but those have quickly disappeared. The pair have slipped down the Serie A standings, with the duo 10th and 13th in the table. Their hopes of making it into Europe are fading, but can they boost morale with a victory in this clash? Inter have won ten home league games this season. Only two have been lost with Juventus and Bologna being the two to beat them. Their most recent home league fixture saw them come from behind to get a 3-1 win over Torino. Both teams have scored in seven of their last eight home league matches. Only Brescia, who are on their way back to Serie B, failed to score as they lost 6-0 at Inter. I always say, there was a moment before and a moment after. I was 18 and I had played against Estonia and Latvia - small countries - but then you think 'if I can play against Brazil, I can play against anyone'. Now it's normal for us to play against big countries, but it was a special moment for us because it was the beginning of big matches for Andorra. All these years on, having faced more of world football's biggest stars, Lima still maintains that the Brazilian Ronaldo is the best he has come up against. Sheffield United have scored more than one goal in just one of the last 12 matches. Newcastle United have three two losses in 13 matches across all competitions. Newcastle United have not scored more than a goal in the last five home league matches. Sheffield United have one win in five away league matches. Sterile and eerie'As an observer, you got used to the eerie silence. The instructions by the coaches and players echoed around the empty stadium. When one Monchengladbach defender screamed 'Jonas' twice, he demanded midfielder Jonas Hofmann to come closer to him. When Frankfurt head coach Adi Hutter shouted 'play' across the field, he was annoyed that one of his players held on to the ball for too long. A player in this situation, even if he wants - and I am not criticising him. It's normal a player in this situation doesn't perform in the highest level," added Mourinho. But he is helping us in matches he has played for us. He's had positive performances and contributions like against Olympiakos and Norwich. Eriksen started against Boro in their FA Cup third-round match, which finished 1-1, and looks likely to again when they play the replay at Tottenham Stadium. These odds are absolutely fantastic to bet on Gornik Zabrze, considering that Legia is clearly leading the Ekstraklasa table and has absolutely nothing to ask to this match, having a 10-point advantage on Piast which is actually 2nd. Gornik has been very consistent in its last home matches, having collected 3 wins and a draw here in 2020 and having even scored 3 goals in 2 of the last 3 games. Legia has been very consistent in its away matches too, however Gornik should have a huge motivation facing such a good team: Legia has won just 1 of the last 5 games played here so I will bet on the home team. ANCELOTTI y CAMAVINGA, EN DIRECTO - LEIPZIG - YouTube YouTube YouTube 36:40 YouTube Diario AS hace 15 horas hace 15 horas Pogba last played for United on 26 December as he attempted a comeback from his injury, but suffered a setback and required surgery on his foot in January. With United set to resume their Premier League campaign at Tottenham on Friday - more than three months after the campaign was halted by the coronavirus pandemic - Solskjaer wants to see the France midfielder make a bigger impact. Assisted by Youri Tielemans. Posted at 67' Foul by Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City). Posted at 67' Youri Tielemans (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Attempt saved. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Benjamin Mendy. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, Leicester City. Marc Albrighton replaces Harvey Barnes because of an injury. I feel in my time at Liverpool I've always looked to do the right thing for the team, the manager and the club in every decision I've made. I think this one fits into that category as well, so I'm buzzing to be seeing out this campaign and hopefully get to celebrate something memorable with an amazing group of people. Liverpool are 25 points clear at the top of the Premier League and are on the verge of claiming their first league title in 30 years. The ex-Aston Villa player had been in hospital for more than a week after suffering a head injury in a fall in a pub in Barry. Whittingham's former club Cardiff confirmed the news. It is with an immeasurable amount of sorrow that we must inform supporters that Peter Whittingham has passed away at the age of 35. Both of these two teams have been playing an attractive brand of football this season. This has lead to both teams seeing plenty of high scoring games already. Bayern are the second-highest goalscorers in the Bundesliga at present. They have scored 34 goals in 13 Bundesliga games this season. Aston Villa scored with almost the last kick of the game to seal a 2-1 comeback win over Watford at Villa Park on Tuesday that lifted Dean Smith's men out of the Premier League relegation zone - and dumped Nigel Pearson's men back in it. Watford opened the scoring in the 38th minute when Gerard Deulofeu dashed towards the goal line, spun to his left and chipped the ball over towards Troy Deeney who headed powerfully past Villa goalkeeper Pepe Reina from close range. Yet it is Tottenham's Premier League position, not their Champions League campaign, that Mourinho will be judged on at the end of the season, and Saturday's game gives Spurs a chance to nudge above Chelsea into the top four. That would be quite a feat. When he took over Tottenham were languishing in the bottom half of the table, 12 points behind Frank Lampard's side. His contract runs until 2024 so he won't come cheap, but if Lazio are willing to sell then it is likely that he'll move on. WHO IS INTERESTED? Leonardo, the sporting director at PSG, has never hidden his admiration for the midfielder and would be almost ready to do anything to sign him this summer. Even with the signing of Idrissa Gueye, PSG's midfield remains the weak point of the side. We are excited about returning. Let's not forget Wales is behind other countries in terms of the lockdown. So I really want to get back to playing, so it gives fans - even though they cannot come to the games - something to look forward to. It gives them a feel-good factor and more purpose in their life, for us as well. You will not get negativity from me. There has been enough of that not just with football but the whole country, indeed the whole world. It's not been a good weekend for Real Madrid as they prepare for this Champions League game against Manchester City. They lost 1-0 at Levante on Saturday and that cost them their place at the top of La Liga. That wasn't the only problem though as Eden Hazard suffered a broken ankle so will be out of action for a while. With the sight of another smaller club, Bournemouth, teetering on the brink of relegation, and one of the giants, Leeds United, preparing to return to the top flight, Burnley's battle against the odds is clear. With Dyche at the helm, they do seem to have a chance of beating them. Would someone new be able to lead the fight as successfully?The answer, it seems, revolves around money. Chairman Mike Garlick has never overspent and is rumoured to be looking for a buyer for the club, but Dyche continues to push for more. Real Madrid vs RB Leipzig en Televisión: Cuándo y dónde hace 10 horas — En España, el Madrid-Leipzig será televisado en directo el miércoles 6 de marzo a las 21:00 horas​ por los canales Movistar Plus+, M+ Liga de ... The German would also know that after initially being given a rotational role, he could consolidate his place in the team when Salah and Mane compete in the midseason Africa Cup of Nations in January 2021. Read the full story Premier League clubs join chase for Smalling Chris Smalling could return to the Premier League after his season-long loan with AS Roma is over, with the Sun reporting that Tottenham Hotspur and Everton are in the hunt for the Manchester United defender. Everton have been in the market for a striker for some time, it was a priority under previous manager Marco Silva, with Cenk Tosun surplus to requirements and the burden falling on Dominic Calvert-Lewin. It will also be hoped that if Ibrahimovic joins Everton he can help Moise Kean who has struggled since his £25 million move from Juventus last summer. Assisted by Nicky Adams with a cross following a set piece situation. Posted at 55' Foul by Curtis Davies (Derby County). Posted at 55' Andy Williams (Northampton Town) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Sheffield Wednesday edged past QPR in an all-Championship contest to book their place in the FA Cup fifth round. And should he end up on the sidelines of the Juventus Stadium, there will of course be fascination concerning his relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo, given his championing of Lionel Messi. You would not totally rule out Barcelona, given the uncertainty of their current leadership, also making a pitch for Guardiola and despite the extra stress he felt leading his home side, the chance to link up with Messi once more may prove attractive. Arsenal appoint Arteta as managerReinventing players - the move into coaching Guardiola appreciated Arteta's knowledge of the Premier LeagueThe 37-year-old's first official coaching role came at City, courtesy of Guardiola. It was not a surprise move - the pair had enjoyed long conversations before Guardiola committed to moving to England in 2016. Arteta was not initially given any specific responsibility but Guardiola never lost sight of the fact he was the City coach who knew the Premier League better than anyone else. View more on twitterDuncan Ferguson, Everton's caretaker manager during their search for Silva's successor, will remain at the club as part of Ancelotti's backroom team. Everton announced Ancelotti's arrival on Saturday before the home Premier League game against Arsenal, who appointed former Gunners and Toffees midfielder Mikel Arteta as their head coach on Friday. Ancelotti was at Goodison Park for the Arsenal match (12:30 GMT kick-off) and will officially take over on Sunday. We will be having a game from Slovenia today and the home team Tabor will be with the away team Triglav and this game looking at it in a very good way we have given the home team and the away team will record an over of 1.5 total goals as looking at the last games this two teams have played together they are very used of scoring over of 1.5 total goals and this so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction Celtic's players want the chance to secure a record-equalling ninth straight Scottish top-flight title on the pitch, says captain Scott Brown. On Thursday, Uefa paved the way for the SPFL to exercise its authority to call the Premiership campaign early amid the coronavirus crisis. That would crown Celtic as champions as they currently lead Rangers by 13 points with eight games left. I would love to see the league finish," Brown told Sky Sports. Riccardo Orsolini put Sinisa Mihajlovic's side ahead from close range two minutes before halftime, Roberto Soriano turned in the second after Rodrigo Palacio pulled the ball back in the 56th minute and Orsolini added another 10 minutes later. Khouma Babacar volleyed one back with five minutes left and Diego Farias further reduced the arrears in stoppage time but it was too late for the hosts. Jordan Ayew's goal ensured Brighton's dismal start to 2020 continued as Crystal Palace secured a narrow 1-0 win at Amex Stadium. The Ghana forward fired low under Mat Ryan after being set up by Christian Benteke. The result leaves Palace nestled safely in mid-table, while the Seagulls sit three points above the bottom three and without a league win since 28 December with home matches against Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool and Manchester City on the horizon. Real Madrid vs RB Leipzig, en vivo: Horario y dónde ver la hace 12 horas — Real Madrid vs Leipzig, hora y canal de transmisión Champions League. Agenda deportiva de hoy: Partidos, estadísticas y resultados en directo ... Progresso will host Correggese for this fixture of the league. I believe, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Correggese are more ambitious team in this season. Visitors probably will try to make a positive result. However, this will not be an easy task. I expect, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, we have Progresso who's is very average team in this league. However, Progresso is really better team at home. In any case, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. In any case, I expect, this will be a very tense match. My pick - Correggese to win. The Spanish League at the moment is not so much attracting football fans, but there are certain matches that are interesting to many. The confrontation between Valencia and Real is clearly an event that deserves attention. Leipzig vs Real Madrid EN VIVO: Gol de Brahim Díaz para 13 feb 2024 — Partido del Real Madrid - RB Leipzig En Vivo Online: minuto a minuto ¿Dónde ver en vivo el partido del Real Madrid hoy? Canal: TNT Sports ... He retired earlier this year, but, before that, he was playing at the same club in Japan as Iniesta - Vissel Kobe. In the film, we also learn that he and Iniesta both live in the same block and their kids are very pally together. We see each other daily," says Villa. In fact, their sons, Paulo Andrea Iniesta Ortiz and Luca Villa Gonzalez, both play on the same football team. Of course, we’d both like our kids to be footballers one day, to at least have a shot at it and enjoy giving it a go," says Iniesta. City's frontline continues to sparkle, though the Citizens still look far from convincing in defence. Similarly, while United and Marcus Rashford in particular have been making great strides in the final third in recent weeks, the problems at the back that saw them concede in each of their last ten games don't look like rectifying themselves any time soon. DVTK really haven't been doing well since the league began to come back. They are currently in a three matches winless series and the last march was against the team from bottom of the table and yet they lost 3-0. The last H2H match between these two teams ended in a 2-2 result. Allan Saint-Maximin has been crucial to the Magpies' progress since Project restart, with three assists in the heavy victory over Bournemouth last time around. The skilful Frenchman is exciting on the ball and he is the first player his team-mates look for in possession, but he took a knock towards the end of the first half and struggled to find any rhythm against the Hammers. He showed glimpses, drawing a foul as he skipped past opposition skipper Rice in the first half, and playing a role in spreading the ball wide for his side's opener, but he had clearly been identified as the danger man and was the subject of special a