top of page

Curis Consulting-NEW Group

Public·92 members

[[[TRANSMETIM<<<<]]+] Partizani Tirana Kukësi transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 2022 Tirana Kukësi drejtpërdrejt live 23/11/2023 5 mars 2024

YouTube YouTube 10:33

The Danish midfielder has made 298 appearances for the club, but was limited to just six substitute league appearances under Mourinho before Saturday's trip to Carrow Road. He was influential as his side salvaged a point and Mourinho said Eriksen was "happy with his man-of-the-match" performance. Eriksen, 27, could leave Tottenham on a free transfer next summer if he does not agree an extension to his current deal, which expires at the end of the season. We are also backing the hosts to return to winning ways in this encounter. Fiorentina have won both of their meetings at home to bottom-half sides, while they have claimed 100% of their wins so far against teams from 12th and below. Lecce are unbeaten at home half sides in the top flight, but they’ve lost all three visits to teams in the top half. Following that form and with goals likely here, we’re backing a 2-1 home victory for la Viola. Deportivo Las Sabanas will host Managua for this fixture of the league. I believe, the visitors are strong favorites in this game. Managua is one of the best teams in this league. Managua have a great attack. I think, they have the potential to pick up the victory. Also, we have Sabanas who's is one of the outsiders in this season. They are currently bottom of the table. Nevertheless, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, it should be said, Sabanas have only 1 loss in their last 5 matches. No doubt, Managua is really better team. In any case, the hosts will try to remain unbeaten. My pick - draw. MOL Fehervar and DVTK will face each other in the upcoming match in the OTP Bank Liga. MOL Fehervar this season have the following results: 15W, 4D and 5L. Meanwhile DVTK have 11W, 3D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. I can shoot from long distance. He promised he would not go easy on his younger team mates. I'm meaner than before," he said. They know what I am like, how I train and play each match. You have to work hard. You have to know how to suffer, otherwise you don't reach your maximum potential. Not everyone likes to suffer but I do. Partizani Tirana Teuta Durrës transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 7 6 dhj 2023 — 23 nën 2023 — xscores. [Transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë=] Partizani Tirana Teuta Durrës 2022 00:00 Durrës KF Erzeni – KS Kastrioti 02. Posted at 78' Foul by Yves Bissouma (Brighton and Hove Albion). Posted at 78' Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 76' Goal! Crystal Palace 1, Brighton and Hove Albion 1. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) left footed shot from the left side of the box to the top left corner. Assisted by James Tomkins with a headed pass. Posted at 75' Foul by Yves Bissouma (Brighton and Hove Albion). Solskjaer said: "It’s very easy to compare the two of them, yes. Both with skills, body shape, attitude, attributes – everything. The boy has every chance in the world to become a top, top player. Let’s hope he continues like this. Seuuuu!"Getty Images 10:30 - Feet up, Lionel Lionel Messi was a surprise absentee from Barcelona's Champions League squad this week - and manager Ernesto Valverde had some explaining to do at his press conference. Chelsea returned to Premier League action by coming from behind to beat relegation-threatened Aston Villa and strengthen their bid for a top-four finish. The Blues dominated the first half but fell behind when Kepa failed to hold Anwar El Ghazi's shot and Kortney Hause was on hand to bundle in. Chelsea fought back after the break and turned the game on its head with two goals in as many minutes. First, substitute Christian Pulisic smashed Cesar Azpilicueta's cross into the roof of the net at the far post before Olivier Giroud drove in from 15 yards with the help of a slight deflection. I had to do what was morally correct, even though it was difficult to say no. But we made the right choice and now people realise it was correct. Closing the doors to a match is difficult for many reasons but in the end we have to take these decisionsSteven ZhangInter Milan presidentInter took a hard-line approach to the closed-doors game they played. In addition to players, coaches and support staff, the numbers allowed to attend the Ludogorets game were kept to an absolute minimum. That gave Slavia fans hope this season when drawing Barcelona, Inter Milan and Borussia Dortmund in a fiendishly tough Champions League group from which they, perhaps inevitably, failed to progress. Their performances were still to be applauded, though, as they earned a goalless draw at Barcelona and another point at Inter Milan after conceding a stoppage time goal. Laçi Kukësi drejtpërdrejt falas 23 dhjetor 2023 Laçi Kukësi drejtpërdrejt falas 23 dhjetor 2023 6 dhj 2023 — drejtpërdrejt falas 29 maj Partizani Tirana Laçi transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 2022 6. Kukësi Teuta Durrës transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 03.12.2023 5 3 dhj 2023 — [[TV DREJTPËRDREJT]] Tirana Laçi transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë [TV] Partizani Tirana Egnatia 2022 18/09/2023 KS Perparimi Kukesi. vs. KF Laci ... Dedryck Boyata tries a through ball, but Javairô Dilrosun is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Hertha Berlin. Javairô Dilrosun replaces Niklas Stark. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Hertha Berlin. Vedad Ibisevic replaces Dodi Lukébakio. Posted at 65' Attempt blocked. Maximilian Mittelstädt (Hertha Berlin) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. As the dust settled on Tottenham's 1-1 draw at Burnley, a rather surprising statistic came to light. The point at Turf Moor was Jose Mourinho's 27th as Spurs manager. Since he was appointed as Mauricio Pochettino's replacement in November, only Liverpool and Manchester City have accumulated more. By that assessment, the Portuguese is doing a pretty decent job. So why doesn't it feel like that?When Mourinho was condemning the first-half performance of Tottenham's £53. Few expected that “Ajax” will lose “Getafe” on the road, without having scored their “duty” goal, because in the group stage of the Champions League the Dutch distinguished themselves in all the guest matches. But the fact remains, the defeat of the Spaniards with a score of 0: 2 leaves no choice for “Ajax”. In the second leg, the hosts need to score three unanswered goals for a direct hit in the next stage. Myth or reality? Napoli have been contacted by the BBC but are yet to respond. Manager Carlo Ancelotti and his players all returned home following their 1-1 draw with Red Bull Salzburg in the Champions League on 5 November and have since drawn three further matches, including a Champions League fixture at Liverpool this week. Fifpro added: "The already congested fixture list sees many players away from home for prolonged periods. The Middlesbrough fc team and the Swansea City fc team, go head to in England Championship League. The Middlesbrough fc team is in 19th place by collecting 41 points collected. While the guest team the Swansea City fc team came in 11th place by collecting 53 points collected. The latest conversations are centring around a 32-team league in which each club plays 10 matches against 10 different opponents, with eight teams automatically qualifying for the knockout stages and another 16 going into the play-offs and a chance to join them. No firm proposals are in place and sources close to the situation have said there is no rush to reach a conclusion given the organisation's next General Assembly is not until March 2020. It is sad, but I feel as though my life is being scrutinised without any context. I understand if people are upset or angry with me, but it was important for people to have a better understanding of my life. Footballers to have breached lockdown guidelinesEverton striker Moise Kean is set to be disciplined by the club after being filmed at a house party. Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish was pictured at the scene of a car crash, after going to "see a friend". Joe Jordan and Davie Hay played in all three matches in West Germany. They talk us through the campaign. Rowing boats & sinking the Auld EnemyPreparations were eye opening, to say the least. After mixed results in the Home Internationals, Scotland had warm-up matches in Belgium and Norway. Then there was the incident in Largs. Manager Willie Ormond allowed the players go for a night out in the coastal town and, in the early hours, winger Jimmy Johnstone decided to commandeer a rowing boat. Kukësi Dinamo Tirana drejtpërdrejt 5 nëntor 2023 Futbolli 18 ... Kukësi Tirana drejtpërdrejt 29 janar 2023 29 jan 2023 — Partizani Tirana Teuta Durrës transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 2022 Bylisi e Kukësi . Skënderbeu dhe ... But they never got going against a Watford side who were superb from start to finish. The Hornets had more chances in the first half and only a superb save from Alisson, to deny Troy Deeney, prevented them from leading at the break. However, Watford deservedly took the lead when Abdoulaye Doucoure squeezed a cross in from the left and the impressive Sarr was there to stab in. Liverpool had fallen behind against West Ham last week but still managed to grind out a win. Tirana Partizani Tirana drejtpërdrejt live 3 dhjetor 2023 Sh 2 dhj 2023 — Partizani Tirana Dinamo Tirana 2022 27 Egnatia Kukësi drejtpërdrejt falas 29 maj Partizani Tirana Laçi transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 2022... Going to the game, PSV have registered 35 points and are fourth in the standings while Twente have 20 points, in 13th place. PSV have four wins, one clean sheet and seven losses in their last 15 matches. They have failed to score in four of their last 15 matches and conceded two or more goals in three of their last 10 matches. Kukësi Partizani Tirana drejtpërdrejt falas 16 dhjetor 2023 Tirana Partizani Tirana 2022 3 dhjetor 2023 TV Check out all Egnatia Kukësi drejtpërdrejt falas 29 maj Partizani Tirana Laçi transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë KF ... Tirana Kukësi drejtpërdrejt live 23/11/2023 22 nën 2023 — Kukësi transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë Partizani Tirana Erzeni drejtpërdrejt live 2023 2022 Dinamo Tirana transmetim i BE: Ndihma ... Posted at 60' Attempt saved. Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Ayoze Pérez. Posted at 59' Attempt missed. Joelinton (Newcastle United) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the right. BookingPosted at 59' Youri Tielemans (Leicester City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 59' Foul by Youri Tielemans (Leicester City). Today's game is available from Ligue 1, France , and the game is between two sides which are, Nice and Angers. And the match will be played at the home stadium. And in these match today between the two sides am seeing nothing less than full time draw in the full time of the game today between the two sides, despite the away team being a good strong and better scoring and winning side than that of the home team this season, but still I strongly believe that the match will end up with draw with the score 2-2 or 1-1 His comments drew a blunt response from the mayor of Atalanta's home town Bergamo who said the team had earned their place with "sweat and imagination". Atalanta, who qualified by finishing third in Serie A last season, are playing in the Champions League for the first time and the progress of the provincial side to the last 16 has been one of the highlights of the competition. Joao Felix has claimed the Golden Boy award Joao Felix has been won the prestigious Golden Boy award, which is given to the best Under-21 player in Europe. For quotes and the full rankings, click here. Madrid optimistic on Hazard injury Eden Hazard was forced off the field with injury during Tuesday's draw with PSG but initial reports in Spain suggest that he has avoided any fractures in his ankle. We hold our hands up. Man Utd jeered as Burnley win at Old TraffordBurnley found their 'killer moments' - DycheThe defeat is United's eighth league loss of the season and they lie six points off Chelsea and Champions League qualification. It is the second time they have lost back-to-back games in Solskjaer's tenure. The players are giving everything, they have done absolutely fantastic so far this season but they know it wasn't good enough tonight," he said. Central Coast Mariners haven’t enjoyed a lot of success on the road this season, winning just once in a 2-1 victory in Perth. They’ve lost their four other away games this season though, scoring just two goals on their travels. Partizani Tirana Vllaznia transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 2022 0 5 nën 2023 — Partizani Tirana Vllaznia transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 2022 06/11/2023 Zbulova që janë larguar të dy drejt Serbisë. Jesus is likely to lead the line when Manchester City host Shakhtar in the Champions League on Tuesday. City will qualify for the last 16 if they avoid defeat at the Etihad. The position we have is good but we have not qualified yet," said Guardiola. Tomorrow is a chance. Injuries mounting for CityAguero's injury is the latest for City, who are already without centre-back Aymeric Laporte, winger Leroy Sane and full-back Oleksandr Zinchenko. Cyrus Christie replaces Josh Onomah. Posted at 76' Corner, Swansea City. Conceded by Kevin McDonald. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Swansea City. Tom Carroll replaces Jay Fulton. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Fulham. Kevin McDonald replaces Aboubakar Kamara. Posted at 73' Offside, Fulham. Matty Kennedy: With six goals in his first season and five this term, the winger is a key man for St Johnstone. No-one at the Perth club has scored more goals than the Ayrshire-born Northern Irish international this season, with Aberdeen heavily linked with a move for the 25-year-old former Cardiff City player. Chris Long: Having arrived from Blackpool in the summer as something of a lower-league journeyman in England, the striker has settled in well at Motherwell, with six goals and three assists in 22 games. Today is going to be a very exciting football match Two teams are facing each other in this Liga MX - Clausura match in Mexico: Toluca vs. Atlas. Both teams have played recently with results to follow, so the outcome of this game can be unpredictable. However, I find it interesting to place a bet on over 2,5 goals in this match to the odds of 1.85. I think that the chances for the outcome to happen are bigger than the odds indicates, and therefore I think this is a value bet. Feel free to join me in placing this bet and good luck to all. Steaua Bucharest went 104 league games (and 119 domestic matches) unbeaten between 1986 and 1989 - including three whole top-flight seasons. Europe's longest chronological unbeaten league run is Lincoln Red Imps' 1,959-day (more than five-year) streak in the Gibraltar Premier Division from May 2009 to September 2014, a run of 88 matches. In terms of points per game, Liverpool have the best record of any of the six English league teams to go 34 or more games unbeaten. Even if we play without the public in the stands, people have football again," he said. The emotional part of the human being is sometimes more important than the physical. It’s important people feel hope in their life, [they might think] it’s better now they’re playing football. In Portugal it’s a funny thing. Before we stopped the league, the league’s plan was to play behind closed doors with no people in the stands. PSG lead on away goals! 45+1’ - GOAL! PSG (3) 2-0 (1) Borussia Dortmund (Bernat) Neymar oozes towards the Dortmund defence and finds Kehrer who finds Sarabia, and his cross is steered home by the arch predator! PSG have played really well here, and are now in total command of the tie (until Dortmund score). Juan Mata (Manchester United) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Aaron Wan-Bissaka. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt blocked. Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Manchester United) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Jordan Henderson. Posted at 89' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Virgil van Dijk. Partizani Tirana Dinamo Tirana transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 2 28 tet 2023 — [transmetim-] Skënderbeu Dinamo Tirana transmetim i drejtpër <] Partizani Tiranë Roma transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 2022 12 gusht 2023 Ja . Posted at 76' Çaglar Söyüncü (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 76' Foul by Danny Ings (Southampton). BookingPosted at 72' Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 72' Demarai Gray (Leicester City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 72' Foul by Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton). SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Leicester City. Whilst cancellation has been ruled out, the president says that a decision on either pressing ahead or postponing is likely to come some time in the next four weeks. A decision about a postponement today could not determine a new date for the Olympic Games because of the uncertain developments in both directions: an improvement, as we are seeing in a number of countries thanks to the severe measures being taken, or a deteriorating situation in other countries. Solskjaer could certainly do with some additions to his squad given the absence of his top scorer and midfielders Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay. United lost their two-legged League Cup semi-final against Manchester City despite a 1-0 win at the Etihad on Wednesday and the Norwegian indicated that his players were feeling the strain of a busy schedule with a relatively small squad. Kukësi Skënderbeu transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 28 nëntor 2023 27 nën 2023 — drejtpërdrejtë 8 teto 7 Kukësi drejtpërdrejt falas 29 maj Partizani Tirana Laçi transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 2022 6. Novice Karate Group ... Hottin and Al Jaish will meet in the first Syrian league on this match day. I see a very balanced game here, with a completely open outcome, that's why I bet on the draw here after 90 minutes of play. The basis for this tip is the results collected in the head to head of the two teams. Both teams sit side by side on the standings and collected a total number of 40 and 41 points. Hutton lost only once in the last 12 games they played while Al Jaish have not lost in the last 14 games. It is a battle between two of the best teams of the league and the expected outcome is draw. Well I have to say that it is mainly a bet against Sylvia the hosts in this encounter playing two friendly games at home this season break and losing first to Atvidabergs who relegated from the 3rd league level at the end of last season by conceding 3 goals in that one and being 2-1 behind from the first half of the game they lost it 3-2 in the end, but most relevant is the fact that they also lost their last friendly game at home with Varnama who is just like Sylvia a 3rd league club while Assyriska IF another 3rd league club drew 1-1 away at same Varnamo side. The Robins have continued their slow build towards the Premier League with a consistent season with just two defeats in 16 games. However, the visitors head into this one aiming to edge out a Forest side who have only lost one of their eight trips so far. The stakes are clearly high ahead of a huge top-six showdown. So I have got to give credit to my players. For the fans who turned out, it just shows you this cup has got a wonderful presence. My players were exceptional. Probably say we got the best chance of the game. All in all a very good performance by my players and I am very pleased with them. I thought we tried to play, which was brave of the players. Multiple reports suggest Barcelona will announce Valverde's departure later on Monday evening. It appears that former Real Betis head coach Setien is the favourite to replace Valverde. He led Betis to a sixth-place finish in 2017/18 but was sacked at the end of last season. Quique Setién is the favourite to take chargeGetty Images Barca legend Xavi had reportedly been offered the job, but said he would only take over in the summer. United's best chance of the game! Another ball clipped over the top, this time by Fred - with his right foot! - puts James in on goal! He takes it down nicely too, but without a goal since September, he just drives it into the keeper's body - though Ruddy did well to stand up for as long as he did. Excellent from United, Martial wandering wide and feeding Williams, who plays a lush, disguised ball into the box that James allows to run past him . He says the main priority was reassuring players that everything that can be done to make the environment safe is being done - but players have to remain vigilant. It is a weighty responsibility," he said. It's a unique relationship with the players, it's not a normal doctor-patient relationship. You see them at breakfast, at 2am when you're waiting at airports, you get to know them. I am confident now that a Premier League training ground is one of the safest environments around. Hello everyone. I lost my last game with Rennes-Marseille when the guest team scored the goal of last minutes of the game that's why I must to take risk with Milan. They are not good condition but I think after break they think about that how to get more points next games because they are on the middle of the league and they not option to lose more. Maybe they will try to take this game but Cagliari is not easy team. That's why I will think Milan will be take this game with one or maximum two goals.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Have More Questions? 

Thanks for submitting!

Email: mthomson@curisconsulting.ca

Phone: 604-916-8937

Located in Vancouver, BC

Get My Monthly Newsletter

Thanks for subscribing!

We proudly acknowledge the traditional, ancestral and unceded Territory of the Coast Salish peoples including the

X'Muzk'I'Um (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish) and səl̓ílwətaʔɬ /Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) First Nations on which we learn, live, work and play. 

© 2024 by Michele Thomson. All Rights Reserved

bottom of page